Cows, Myself, and a friend invented Q-BALL!

Legolas

ack
Feb 1, 2002
IT'S THE BEST!

It's on a snooker table (a big pool table). Each of us (three people) have ques and each are designated two pockets of the table (there are 6) that are right next to each other. One ball is placed in the center and the three sticks form a triangle around it like a face-off, as we all count to three and immediately begin knocking the ball around using the ques as hockey sticks!

Each player has 5 "points". When a person scores, that person gains a point. If he is scored on, he loses a point. If the ball goes off the table (and with a game of this intensity, that happens often), if it's definite that a player knocked it out, that player loses a point. If it's undecided, face-off again.

In the half-hour of playing we came up with Violations and Fouls, Penalties and Points. If someone scores an own goal, he/she loses a point and the person with the least amount of points gains one point. When a person loses all points he's out of the game.

When it's a one-on-one, each player has three holes. Play until one remains the victor.

It was SO FUN. And there is more to it but it's too much to type. Cows became the first loser of Q-Ball, and I lost to our friend, who became the first winner of Q-Ball. Try it! It's fun!

Coming up with a name was pretty tough. We made it spontaneous...just one after the other. My friend thought "pool hockey" and I'm like "nono", and then I said "Pockey", and then right after I said "POOKIE!" and I really wanted to call it that :lol:, but they didn't like it, and then Cows says "Q-Ball" and I was like "hey not bad!" So Q-Ball it is!

It's SO INTENSE and SO LOUD...the last plays with me and our friend (who I'll call "Sal") was so heartpounding...and when the ball almost goes in a hole it's so damn exciting. It was really really cool. Okay I'll shut up about it.

hello all...yes here i am, the first loser of Q-ball ever! and im damn proud of it!
that game surely kicks the hell out of u!! i havent played a game that gets me so into the action since...since...the first time i played pictionary!!!!
we should alll meet up and play this game...we will make a tournament...the NQA