A fucking blood clot!!!!

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
zakk_clot.jpg

From Blabbermouth:

ZAKK WYLDE Treated At Hospital For Blood Clot - Aug. 22, 2009

Zakk Wylde (BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, OZZY OSBOURNE) was apparently taken to a local hospital emergency room following BLACK LABEL SOCIETY's August 19, 2009 concert in Missoula, Montana in order to receive treatment for a blood clot (see photo below). According to a posting on Zakk's official Twitter account, he was headed back to the hospital today to receive further medical attention for the same condition. No further details are currently available.

Would have gone to that show if I didn't have to work. And that's two metal acts that crashed after playing in Mont. Motley Crew played here a few years back and something happened to the drummer and they had to postpone shows right after their Mont gig.

Not a funny happening. Hope he got better, what's happening with musicians' health lately?

He has changed a bit, but haven't we all!? :p I hope he gets well soon. And those aren't pantyhose! (like you don't know that) :)

Sixx, you scared me, I thought it was you!

Hope Zakky gets better... and out of that garb pronto, what's up w/the lady hose? :err:

Those are those socks that help with blood circulation....:oops:

Exactly. The blood will pool up and more likely clot in the lower areas... like your lower legs and feet... hospitals put on the "Lady Hose" to help with circulation... Lady Hose:lol:

I am not sure how to take the comment of looks like he smells awful? So if a guy has a beard and doesn't keep himself prim and proper he will smell bad? Kinda generalizing aren't you Sixx?

Those are those socks that help with blood circulation....:oops:

Socks...hahaha! They are called 'support hose'. :) They feel pretty good. I've worn the support pantyhose before when I worked in the library. They are good for people who stand on their legs a lot. And for medical reasons too of course.

Yeah but the blood clot could be the result of a number of factors, including genetics.

Sobriety is for wimps and Catholics.

a) That's not nice, maybe there are Catholics in here, so even as a joke is not proper according to the rules of the board.

b) As far as I know Christians and Muslims are more about non drinking, because at least here Catholicism is the dominant religion and we have an alcoholism problem of major proportion.

c) I must be a wimp because I got drunk once, so I'm sober all the time :Smug:

Please no more religion discussions and back to blood cloths, health and pantyhoses.

And maybe take the pantyhose off...

Yeah I didn't wanted to point it out before since the guy is in the hospital, still...:rolleyes:

:lol:

I hope he is well..I'm not laughing at Zakk but that's pretty funny!!

I agree with Sixx...it wouldn't hurt him to shave and wash the doo...but would he smell? I dunno :lol:Lotta funny stuff in this thread!

I hope he gets well and stays that way. :kickass: (wrong smiley choice for this thread...ooops)