A full-length MP3 from the new album posted online + more

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
Taken from our website:

A full length, CD quality MP3 of the song Will You Remember, taken from the new album, the Rising Anger, has been posted online!

Katagory V have posted the full-length version of Will You Remember on the bands website. You can download the song in its entirety - in CD quality - form the bands download section of the website.

The band had posted several short clips from the new album on the website several months ago when it was announced that the new album was completed. They had also posted a poll to which clips their fans felt they liked the most. “We decided that whichever song got the most votes; we would post the full-length version of it once the new album release date was announced.” Says Dustin, “now that the new album is coming out, we have removed the short clips in favor of one full-song for everyone. Surprisingly enough, we thought everyone would pick one of the more thrashy, old-school songs, but we seemed to have underestimated our fans! Will You Remember was the one that everyone seemed to like the most, thus is now the full length song available on our site.”

The band has posted the song on their website to coincide with the recent announcement of the new albums release, slated for a release April 25th 2006, on Nightmare Records worldwide.

You can spread the word by downloading the banner for the upcoming release
here:
http://katagory5.com/web/images/stories//trabanner-small.jpg

...And even though this part isn't really Katagory V related, its big news to me!

As you all know - Sheri (my wife) is usually sending out the newsletters and psotiong news fo rus, however – she has been relaxing recently, due to giving birth to our first child! So I’m taking over for moment. ;-)

You can view a picture of me and our new Daughter – Olivia Petra Mitchell, born Thursday January 5th – by visiting this link: http://katagory5.com/web/images/stories//dustinandolivia.jpg

Cheers!
\m/
Dustin

Cograts to both of you! Looking forward to sseing you again in GA!

Next time, it's gotta be a boy. You need to be heard on video yelling "That's no umbilical cord, that's my SON!" :)

J-Dubya

Hey Guys!
The song sounds great. I can't wait for the album to come out. Save me a copy!
OH and Dustin, congrats on the newborn. That is one lucky little rocker child. Train it well! Show it the way and preach the gospel of heavy metal to the little one!. lol.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

thanks everyone!

... I can tell you that the first night home from the hospital was HELL!!! LMAO! :tickled: But all is coming along really well now.

glad to hear you all like the new song - only a few more months untl the new album is out!
:kickass:

\m/
Dustin

Dustin brotha :headbang:

What great news, hey congrats and all the best to you and your family my friend. I am really happy for you and Sheri. Your daughter is beautiful and your new song rocks. Sounds really great, nice work, this kicks ass.

Life is good hey! :cool: right on.

My god I remember that first night at home, it gets easier bro. :erk:

Dustin said:
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

thanks everyone!

... I can tell you that the first night home from the hospital was HELL!!! LMAO! :tickled: But all is coming along really well now.

glad to hear you all like the new song - only a few more months untl the new album is out!
:kickass:

\m/
Dustin

Hey Ed!

Good to hear from you my brotha', haven't talked to you in a long time!!!
...and thanks for the kind words :worship:

your right...the nights are getting better, but thankfully it's only because she's hungry/needs to be changed. I can only imagine when she's a teenager, I'm the one that will be awake at night hoping no boys are sneaking in through the basement window (like I did when I was a punk teenager!) :tickled: :D

the fun has only just begun! o_O

\m/
Dustin

Congratulations to you both, Dustin & Sheri. (I hope to meet Olivia soon!)

Downloading the full track now. Might tide me over until the album... :)

Good luck getting that first vocal harmony right live, guys! (Do I hear the brickies down the pub?) The sound's much improved over 'New Breed...'; the extra time taken has obviously paid off well, especially on the bottom end. Actually, all of you sound clear and well-defined, and sound like you're genuinely enjoying playing (one of my favourite KatV traits, don't lose it!). A lot of modern production jobs leave me cold - remember me grumbling about Kevin Shirley's over-compressing of the last couple of Maiden albums? - but this is a very old-school style production, and I mean that in the best possible way. Major kudos.

It's not so much tiding me over for the album as making me salivate more for it! I've always said KatV are one of my very favourite bands, and once again you've all justified that. Roll on April 25th!

I'd best be careful on any more praise, Marc's going to make fun again. ;)