full-length MP3 from the new album posted online + personal bragging rights

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
Taken from our website:

A full length, CD quality MP3 of the song Will You Remember, taken from the new album, the Rising Anger, has been posted online!

Katagory V have posted the full-length version of Will You Remember on the bands website. You can download the song in its entirety - in CD quality - form the bands download section of the website.

The band had posted several short clips from the new album on the website several months ago when it was announced that the new album was completed. They had also posted a poll to which clips their fans felt they liked the most. “We decided that whichever song got the most votes; we would post the full-length version of it once the new album release date was announced.” Says Dustin, “now that the new album is coming out, we have removed the short clips in favor of one full-song for everyone. Surprisingly enough, we thought everyone would pick one of the more thrashy, old-school songs, but we seemed to have underestimated our fans! Will You Remember was the one that everyone seemed to like the most, thus is now the full length song available on our site.”

The band has posted the song on their website to coincide with the recent announcement of the new albums release, slated for a release April 25th 2006, on Nightmare Records worldwide.

You can spread the word by downloading the banner for the upcoming release
here:
http://katagory5.com/web/images/stories//trabanner-small.jpg

...And even though this part isn't really Katagory V related, its big news to me!

As you all know - Sheri (my wife) is usually sending out the newsletters and postiong news for Katagory V, however – she has been relaxing recently, due to giving birth to our first child! So I’m taking over for moment. ;-)

You can view a picture of me and our new Daughter – Olivia Petra Mitchell, born Thursday January 5th – by visiting this link: http://katagory5.com/web/images/stories//dustinandolivia.jpg

Yes - the baby mangina!

No worries though - me and the wife will still be in attendance for Progpower this year for sure!!!!
:kickass:

Cheers!
\m/
Dustin
a.k.a "The Mighty Mangina"

CONGRATS DUSTIN & SHERI!!!! Olivia is beautiful! Thanks for all the hospitality last year. You two are so terrific and I can't wait to see you again this year!! All my best to the three of you!

And congrats on the new disc! I can't wait to hear it! I'll put the banner up right away!

Tammy

sh0kr0k said:
CONGRATS DUSTIN & SHERI!!!! Olivia is beautiful! Thanks for all the hospitality last year. You two are so terrific and I can't wait to see you again this year!! All my best to the three of you!

And congrats on the new disc! I can't wait to hear it! I'll put the banner up right away!

Tammy

Hey Tammy!

Thanks for the kind words! thankfully, she doesn't look like here daddy... LMAO!:tickled:
We'll be there in Atlanta this year like clockwork - and sheri can actually relax and have a drink this time!

\m/
Dustin

Dustin brotha :headbang:

What great news, hey congrats and all the best to you and your family my friend. I am really happy for you and Sheri. Your daughter is beautiful and your new song rocks. Sounds really great, nice work, this kicks ass.

Keep up the great work and all the best to you on both the new album and finding some time to sleep :ill:

Very cool :D

Dustin said:
Taken from our website:

A full length, CD quality MP3 of the song Will You Remember, taken from the new album, the Rising Anger, has been posted online!

Katagory V have posted the full-length version of Will You Remember on the bands website. You can download the song in its entirety - in CD quality - form the bands download section of the website.

The band had posted several short clips from the new album on the website several months ago when it was announced that the new album was completed. They had also posted a poll to which clips their fans felt they liked the most. “We decided that whichever song got the most votes; we would post the full-length version of it once the new album release date was announced.” Says Dustin, “now that the new album is coming out, we have removed the short clips in favor of one full-song for everyone. Surprisingly enough, we thought everyone would pick one of the more thrashy, old-school songs, but we seemed to have underestimated our fans! Will You Remember was the one that everyone seemed to like the most, thus is now the full length song available on our site.”

The band has posted the song on their website to coincide with the recent announcement of the new albums release, slated for a release April 25th 2006, on Nightmare Records worldwide.

You can spread the word by downloading the banner for the upcoming release
here:
http://katagory5.com/web/images/stories//trabanner-small.jpg

...And even though this part isn't really Katagory V related, its big news to me!

As you all know - Sheri (my wife) is usually sending out the newsletters and postiong news for Katagory V, however – she has been relaxing recently, due to giving birth to our first child! So I’m taking over for moment. ;-)

You can view a picture of me and our new Daughter – Olivia Petra Mitchell, born Thursday January 5th – by visiting this link: http://katagory5.com/web/images/stories//dustinandolivia.jpg

Yes - the baby mangina!

No worries though - me and the wife will still be in attendance for Progpower this year for sure!!!!
:kickass:

Cheers!
\m/
Dustin
a.k.a "The Mighty Mangina"

Dust and Sheri!!! congratulations on your beautiful baby daughter!!!Wooooot!!!!!!

I'll be shootin you a call soon!!!

Bear

Hey Dustin!

Congrats again to you and Sheri, I will be DLing the new tune in few minutes, but I wanted to pas on the congrats! And I'm very glad to hear that the two of you will be attending PP this year! I already have my room reserved! I'm going through PP withdrawl after missing last years at the last minute :(

We need to do some shows together sometime in the future too! :headbang:

Take care!

WIll You Rememeber rocks dude!!! I did check it out and really liked it. BTW, the production on this is light years beyond the material on the New Breed and Present Day!!! It definitely looks like a third Kat V CD is being added to my collection!

My youngest son will be 8 in April, so I can't get over how small Olivia is!!! Poor girl must be freaked when she sees daddy! :lol: :lol: Congrats again!

Thank you for the kind words everyone! Right now, I can't think of anything cuter than our daughter and it is amazing how cute and little she is- which is good because I'm not allowed to lift too much. I want her to stay cute and little forever although now that she's already a week old, I can tell she's getting bigger! Dustin loves putting his beard in her face and teasing her with it already. I was playing the new YARGOs cd for her yesterday and you should have seen her eyes light up- I'm pretty sure she's familiar w/ Mac's voice considering how much I play Threshold's music. I'm not too sure how she felt about the new Annihilator cd but we'll be working on that. She may not be ready for the heavy stuff quite yet but she's certainly familiar with Enchant, Threshold and Jorn!! Dustin had her playing air guitar last night. Can't start them too soon!!

Sheri

:worship: :headbang:

wow, Thanks again for all the kind words on both our new addition to the family AND the full-song from the upcoming Kat 5 album.

in short -

1. I "think" I'm really getting used to this daddy thing :Spin:
So does anyone know when these little things actualy let you sleep for more than 4-5 hours? :yell: Thankfully - we've had no more "mustard bombs" lately!

2. In my opinon - for those that have checked out the full length song from the new album - it does no justice to the other 9 tracks, or the album as a whole... you' ll know what I mean in about three months. :heh:

\m/
Dustin