a german singing 'El Meod Na'ala' to israeli tourists

Hypnos

steck ihn nei!
Feb 5, 2002
Visit site
last week i have been in Berlin on a international sports fest. on Sunday then we went to the newly opened Holocaust monument. there i met an israeli school-class with their teachers. i was drunk as hell at that time, so thats what i did: i asked the teachers (the pupils were all walking around the place) if they know Orphaned Land, but nobody knew that name. then i told them what kind of music you play and started to sing 'El Meod Na'ala'. while i was singing all the israeli people, teachers and pupils stood in a circle around me and listened fascinated. then a 15-years old (nice-looking) girl came from the background and said to me she knows Orphaned Land aswell and that 'Mabool' is a masterpiece. at that time i had to leave with my group so i advised her to tell her people about Orphaned Land and spread the word.

when i think of it after a whole week i must laugh my ass of, that was so funny to look in their faces while i sang (they said they could understand what i sang...and that with my alcohol-level, and knowing no hebrew at all), but you see, i take my advertising duties very seriously.

Morticia NL. said:
You remind me of the reason why I never ever drink by the way :loco:

:D same reason why I do not drink much with people all around... Got some terrible experiences...:!!! :ill: :yuk:

i would have done that even if i was sober, so thats not the matter of drinking or not. the point was that i was able to sing hebrew quite correctly after 2 days and nights of non-stop partying...
btw, you all can see that...just go to the Summerbreeze. i hope the Orphaned guys will sing with me at the signing-session.