A good and mighty violin?

sockerbeat

Metal-God!
Nov 30, 2010
Sweden
Hey guys!​

Just wonder if anyone cna help me out with a good mighty violin that sounds clean and big.
Also what mix do you lay on a violin?

Im looking for a violin like "we came as romans" have in for example "Broken Statues"

Peace! :)

Hey guys!

Just wonder if anyone cna help me out with a good mighty violin that sounds clean and big.
My question to you is do you want something that's free or do you want to throw some money at it? If the former, there are quite a lot of good soundfonts out there if you do some digging (edit: actually I might have some on my pc, could share later). Otherwise it depends on your budget and what features you want.
Also what mix do you lay on a violin?

...huh? You mean how do mix violin?

My question to you is do you want something that's free or do you want to throw some money at it? If the former, there are quite a lot of good soundfonts out there if you do some digging (edit: actually I might have some on my pc, could share later). Otherwise it depends on your budget and what features you want.

...huh? You mean how do mix violin?

I can pay almost any money rly so thats not a problem!

Ye i mean do u often add like "Reverb, delay," and that kind of things? and how do u often make the EQ on it? :)