A good story, when I meet a really good friend!

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
Hello everybody,

It's been awhile since I've had a story or something funny for you guys but I thought you would all appreciate this! :D

When I first went to college back in 1992, I was a small town boy that left home kinda scared :eek:

I got to my dorm room(five hours away from home) not knowing what to expect and I meet one of the coolest dudes on the planet! At first though, this cowboy guy comes into my room and introduces himself and starts looking through my CD collection which I had already unpacked. The cowboy starting telling me about how he didn't like his roommate cause "he listen to shit like Anthrax, Do you know what Anthrax is? It's a cow disease!", and as he was saying this I was on the verge of laughing my ass off cause his sentence tailed off as he suddenly noticed that I had about 7 Anthrax CD's myself and then he swung around and stared at me like he was going to kill me :lol:

Needless to say, I pretty much went straight to the cowboys room and meet one of the best friends I have on the planet(Cory B), and we started talking about Anthrax and other music we liked! Funny, the cowboy didn't stay at school 2 long, he was gone by the first quarter.

Cory and I have been friends for 10 years now, and I realize how lucky I am to meet a really good soul like him! Check out his some of his music if you want folks, he's not metal but it will blow you away!

http://www.dreamwater.com/music/hoth/Hoth.html

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Originally posted by johnnieCzech
A nice story, man! Does he appear on your album as well?

Actually Johnnie,

Cory doesn't rap, but he helped me master it. He will also be mastering "F.U.2" in a couple of days. I'll keep you updated! I'm working on the album cover this weekend! :D

Cheerz Johnnie!

AugDawg

Originally posted by dutchy
What's the story with you and rapping , you have something recorded I believe reading somewhere on this board, were can I check this out??

You can check my stuff for free at www.stationmp3.com/augdawg

if that doesn't work just go to www.stationmp3.com and enter augdawg into the search to see my profile. There are seven songs at the present to listen to, and I even have a website at http://www.geocities.com/augdawg3/

I have a brand new album called "F.U.2" that I'm almost done with which is my opinion blows my first album away. The first album is called "Texture & Attitude". Let me know what ya think!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Just checked the site, forgot to sign the guestbook!sorry.
Friend of mine is gonna do the downloads!!!!!!!!
Those pictures took damn long time to open!!!!
I'll be back!!!

D(utchy)-Diddy!