a real story - Anthrax as a studying background

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
I have a story to tell you, which happened almost a year ago. My friend´s girlfriend (now she´s his wife) was studying very hard for some final exams on the economic college or whatever it was. Obviously she was very nervous chick and she used to listen to some Whitney Houston or such things while she was learning. But soon enough, she started to complain and moan about that she can´t concentrate with that kind of music playing along, and that she has to listen to some music while she´s studying. My friend, tired of her moaning, finally handed her his Sound Of White Noise CD with a hellish grin, "try this". After that, he couldn´t believe it but all the time, Anthrax music was bursting out of her room. We talked about it later and she told me that this had been the best music for her purpose (and she passed her exams very well). She´s been an Anthrax fan since then.

Anthrax, not just for breakfast anymore.....

In all seriousness, I do find thier music to be very motivational (you ever use Fueled just to get psyched up for something?) and have used them to get through some pretty shitty times. I know I'm not alone here....

j

(not just good, but good for you...:) )

I've always found metal in general a big help when study for exams. Bands such as Anthrax, Overkill, Maiden and Wolfsbane really did help me study for my degree.