A Huge thank you to our sponsors!!!

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
Special thanks to Chris Welcher- official sponsor of Sun Caged, and Abby Alfulaij- general sponsor of the Bay Area Rock Fest. Without their help, we would not be able to have Sun Caged, Darkwater and Concerto Moon at this festival. Their significant financial contribution has made this festival possible. I am hugely indebted to them for their huge contribution, and will recognize them publicly at the festival.

See everyone tomorrow!!

Amen!! This just goes to show that the economics of putting on these kinds of shows is sometimes/usually impossible to "pencil out" without some significant subsidies -- ideally from the labels of the bands, but all to often not.

We are all hugely indebted to these sponsors and to everyone who has worked so tirelessly to make this event happen.

I'm very glad that I was able to contribute to this festival. Meeting and hanging out with Marcel, Paul, Rene, Roel, and Roel was an experience that I will never forget.

If you can swing it, I encourage anyone who can do this next year to do it because it has been very rewarding.

Thank you...

:kickass: