A.I.R.

Tony Stark

Mar 24, 2005
I'm sure this has been asked about a billion times but....what in HELL does A.I.R. stand for? I guess I could read the lyrics again but I don't remember anything that adds up to A.I.R. the last time I read them....anyone know?

P.S. Does anyone read Iron Man around here? If so, your probably pissed like I am. If you don't read it...check out the latest issue (#3). It's brutal. Iron Man gets his chest crushed and his leg broken by a psycho all hopped up on a new Super Soldier serum (like Captain America..but on a much more devastating level). Ouch.

P.S.S Mr.Wu....you still writing that comic of yours? If so, how's it coming along and what is it about?

I've always wondered what it means too.

What about "A.D.I./Horror of it all"? What's ADI stand for?

adolescance in red kinda fits the lyrics if you read them... also i heard S.S.C from spreading the disease is suck some cock. :yuk:
anyone know any different?

S.S.C. is Society of Saint Crucifix as far as I know, Spitz seems to wear this on his shirt in Madhouse video.

johnnieCzech said:
S.S.C. is Society of Saint Crucifix as far as I know, Spitz seems to wear this on his shirt in Madhouse video.
Charlie himself once told me it was "suck some cock," and it was because Danny used to say it all the time.........

Tony Stark said:
P.S. Does anyone read Iron Man around here? If so, your probably pissed like I am. If you don't read it...check out the latest issue (#3). It's brutal. Iron Man gets his chest crushed and his leg broken by a psycho all hopped up on a new Super Soldier serum (like Captain America..but on a much more devastating level). Ouch.

I'm so seriously behind on my books. Fiancé and I get about 30 a month, so they tend to pile up. So, no, I haven't read the latest issue.

Are you following anything in the DC world? ie Anything Identity Crisis? The OMAC storyline in the Bat books will be cool, I hope.