A JAG PANZER return for PP7!

Purveyor Of Evil

Heavy Metal, INC.
Mar 17, 2003
Hughestown, PA.
Visit site
Please, Glenn, bring back Jag Panzer! They are so underrated and under appreciated! Every album is solid and very high quality. No worries about work visas to enter the States or problems of the sort with foreign bands. And they rock! They are a great band and great people. I think they would deserve at least a three slot. A four spot would be amazing. They don't get to tour here all that much, either. So, oversaturation isn't a problem.

Emerald Sword said:
Please, Glenn, bring back Jag Panzer! They are so underrated and under appreciated! Every album is solid and very high quality. No worries about work visas to enter the States or problems of the sort with foreign bands. And they rock! They are a great band and great people. I think they would deserve at least a three slot. A four spot would be amazing. They don't get to tour here all that much, either. So, oversaturation isn't a problem.

YES YES YES!!!

I second this! I would love to see Panzer at next year's show!

Ian
Section 16
Mag 9

woosta said:
They've just played the last 2 BWBK festivals, I believe! You should have no problem seeing them anytime!
Anytime? I don't think so. They're not into Eternity, Iced Earth, Opeth, Kreator, or any number of bands who tour here regularly. I don't call a date or two on an entire continent being able to see them"anytime". Jag Panzer for PP7 is an extremely viable request.

Well, I guess I've just had the privilege of seeing them about 3 times over the past 5 years. I think I'd like to see them on a good package tour or at the Chicago power fest rather than in the ProgPower setting. I guess I'm only saying that because I've been lucky to see them. For me, I'd like to see more of the "exclusive" and elusive bands at PP. Don't get me wrong, I love the band, I'd just rather see them elsewhere.

Anytime? I don't think so. They're not into Eternity, Iced Earth, Opeth, Kreator, or any number of bands who tour here regularly. I don't call a date or two on an entire continent being able to see them"anytime".

I've seen them about 6 or 7 times in as many years... and I don't even live in Colorado.

That said... I'd love to see them on the main stage at ProgPower, in at least the #2 slot, if not the headliner.

Emerald Sword said:

Amen Brother!!!!!

Jag F*cking Panzer!!!

A HELL-YES from me!!! I say it every year @ Prog Power...

"Man, the band I would love to see @ this festival would be Jag Panzer."

COME ON, bring em'.

80's AL

Emerald Sword said:
Anytime? I don't think so. They're not into Eternity, Iced Earth, Opeth, Kreator, or any number of bands who tour here regularly.
It's ironic that you suggest that they don't tour as often as Iced Earth, since they toured with Iced Earth a couple of times.

Zod

In terms of that special "unique" feel, JP wouldn't bring that to the festival simply because they have had some North American tours to go along with some festival appearences (the first BWBK comes to mind). Nevertheless, they would go over extremely well at the festival (I certainly wouldn't have any objections).

Jason

General Zod said:
It's ironic that you suggest that they don't tour as often as Iced Earth, since they toured with Iced Earth a couple of times.

Zod
I know that, but still in all, they don't tour here REGULARLY. They are not an annual touring entity here everytime they release a new album like so many others. An example is Iced Earth who tour here for each album.