JAG PANZER for PP7! Part II

Purveyor Of Evil

Heavy Metal, INC.
Mar 17, 2003
Hughestown, PA.
Visit site
I really wish Glenn would lock these guys up for Progpower 7! They really want to play the festival again...BIG TIME! Mark told me this at the Louder-Harder-Faster Festival in Allentown, Pa. back in June. JAG PANZER have been pumping out high quality albums for 20 years and not getting near the accolades they deserve. Please, Glenn, get these guys.

Yeah!!!! Get them!! Gamma Ray, Helloween, Jag Panzer, Dream Evil, Primal Fear & Dragonforce for PP7!!

..I can wish..

Empress said:
Yeah!!!! Get them!! Gamma Ray, Helloween, Jag Panzer, Dream Evil, Primal Fear & Dragonforce for PP7!!

Only if we could get rid of that unjust anti-fan no swords allowed rule.

Joe

Regor said:
And their singer was wearing SUSPENDERS under his shirt to hold his leather pants up.
<Sarcasm mode>Yuck. And he has short hair, too. And what the hell kind of a metal name is Harry?</Sarcasm mode>

Joe

Joe-× said:
Yuck. And he has short hair, too. And what the hell kind of a metal name is Harry?

Joe
So. Maybe his dayjob prevents him from having long hair. I didn't hear or see anybody bitch about Tore Otsby's short hair. And his name is Harry. That's his name. What would you want it to be?

Yeah, and Khan has short hair. Who cares?! And since when is Metal about the fashion? Please..

JAG PANZER!

Hey Empress and Emerald Sword.

I edited my post above to help you understand it better.

I forgot about all the power metal fans here.

Joe

Regor said:
Gawd No. No Fag Pansie PLEASE!

Saw these guys with Iced Earth a while back. They sucked SO bad. And their singer was wearing SUSPENDERS under his shirt to hold his leather pants up.

GHEY! :yuk: :yuk:
I've seen JAG PANZER numerous times and they NEVER suck live! They are a great live band. If you don't like the music that's fine. But, don't rag on their live show because they are a fantastic live band. Who cares how he was dressed? SECRET SPHERE looked odd at PPIV, but they were very good.

Joe-× said:
Hey Empress and Emerald Sword.

I edited my post above to help you understand it better.

I forgot about all the power metal fans here.

Joe

Well, you can't really blame them Joe... I mean, not everyone is so familiar with your, uh, unique brand of humor. Muhahahaha!

I would love to see Jag Panzer at PP7!! I would travel the pond to see them. I just saw them at the Keep It True festival in Germany and they blew me away completely!!

O and Regor; sorry but I did not pay much attention to how they were dressed and if Harry was gay. I came there to hear their music.

Although it find it a bit weird that a guy like you has so much attention for the fashion sense of Jag Panzer and is interested if the singer of Jag Panzer is gay or not.

Harry is a fantastic person on and off the stage and he's not gay by the way. If you want to judge him by his clothing, then let's start ripping apart some of your brother and sister prog fans choice of clothing. I didn't think so....

am_ash2 said:
Harry is a fantastic person on and off the stage and he's not gay by the way. If you want to judge him by his clothing, then let's start ripping apart some of your brother and sister prog fans choice of clothing. I didn't think so....

Come on now...don't start slamming us prog fans!

I'm with Jag being at VII all the way! I've never seen them live, and would love to, so they have my vote!

I could care less what Harry wears, but nobody can argue with the fact that the guy has a monster voice! :headbang:

Hawk said:
Although it find it a bit weird that a guy like you has so much attention for the fashion sense of Jag Panzer and is interested if the singer of Jag Panzer is gay or not.

That's the problem. I WASN'T interested in what he was wearing. I had NO CHOICE in the matter. He started running his hand up his body starting at his leg and extending it above his head, and as he did so, he ended up pulling his shirt up to expose his suspenders under his shirt holding his leather pants up.

Suspenders + leather pants = NOT METAL!

(For the record, Chris Broderick can do some awesome tapping on the fretboard, I got a vid clip of him from Chopsfromhell.com of him playing a classical piece tapped. Very awesome. I was quite disappointed when I saw them live... I thought his music would have been more creative, then again, he wasn't the original guitarist is he? Maybe it's not his fault).