Briody

Jan 22, 2002
www.jagpanzer.com
I think most people know these, but here they are in 1 list

May 7 - Bravewords Festival - Cleveland Ohio
May 28 - Monterry Metalfest - Monterrey Mexico
June 3 - Louder Harder Faster Festival - Allentown PA
June 25 - Bang Your Head Festival - Baligen Germany

Goodness. Look at what I found here. Old friends. Blasts from the past.

When are you guys coming to Los Angeles? It seems like ages since we all spent time in LA together, back in the days you guys (Mark, Harry, and John) lived out here. So glad to see you guys doing so well.

Linda

lindigo said:
Goodness. Look at what I found here. Old friends. Blasts from the past.

When are you guys coming to Los Angeles? It seems like ages since we all spent time in LA together, back in the days you guys (Mark, Harry, and John) lived out here. So glad to see you guys doing so well.

Linda

No shit! :D

I know tons of people down here that want to see a JP show - without having to renew their passport!

Stratovarius is headlining the Galaxy theatre in October and you guys shred them to little teeny pieces of girly-matter. L.A. needs some good power metal right about now!!!

Any more info on the Allentown show? Is there a website for the festival or a place to get tickets or something? I haven't seen any mention of it elsewhere on the web. Anybody know something I don't? Thanks, people! :Spin:

"And we're living here in Allentown...." :erk:

Doh! Sorry, I just couldn't resist! :loco:

And no Texas on that list at all...man you should really talk to CM about getting you guys on tour with some of the acts that come through here...I loved the Behemoth/Black Dahlia Murder/Nile/King Diamond show but it would have been a thousand times better if it'd been Jag Panzer in there somewhere!

Dischord said:
And no Texas on that list at all...man you should really talk to CM about getting you guys on tour with some of the acts that come through here...I loved the Behemoth/Black Dahlia Murder/Nile/King Diamond show but it would have been a thousand times better if it'd been Jag Panzer in there somewhere!
Or if Black Dahlia hadn't been on the tour.

Jean-Pierre said:
Yeah, I'd have been PERFECTLY fine with seeing Jag Panzer on that tour instead of Black Feces Stupid.

Actually (putting on riot gear so I don't get stoned to death) I thought Nile was the weakest act on the tour...but you guys are right...I'd have taken JP over any of the other acts...BDM focussed a lot on one album for most of their set and I can't even remember the title of it!

And is that a mad Norweigian bassist I smell in this forum?? Bernt ol' buddy, that you up there?