A little bit of Firewind trivia

i know :lol: there isn't much worse beyond cheesy :p
and yeah, the effort from gus XD that was great

haha it's so beyond cheesy, i just kept laughing all the way through. love it!
i've put it as my message tone, so every time i get a text i just hear 'METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL'

That was Alan's ringtone when I first met him.

Bloody hell. Memories, like!

I believe my ringtone was Firewind - Kill To Live! Haha.

Now my ringtone is Basshunter - All I Ever Wanted...don't judge meeee!!! :p

xx Kirsty

OMG i had "METALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" as my ringtone for ages!

It would scare the f--k outta me late at night!

Firewind Trivia?

did you guys know that Mark is a Pirate?;)
and seriously: Bob had Jeff Waters from Annihilator on his Noemon CD, for a Solo! Bob even got to join Annia on stage performing Alison Hell!
and more to come: Bob has his PVGroup and shoots many many cool videos??
Gus always has his guitar picks stuck to his guitar. On the old guitar, he could stick them to it, because there was some broken part, and on his new one he just tapes them on:D

did you know?

Gus always has his guitar picks stuck to his guitar. On the old guitar, he could stick them to it, because there was some broken part, and on his new one he just tapes them on:D

did you know?

Funnily enough i did know that as I was sat watching him stick them to his sexy new guitar in Wolverhampton before the show. They even got some white ducktape so that it would blend into the guitar

exactly!!:D
that's what i saw last friday! and on the other shows (I checked my pictures...) He always had tape.. his guitar wasen't broken.

Are you kidding, that guitar's brand new!!! And so sexy!!! At the end of of the first gig he threw it up in the air, me and Kirsty screamed, he CAN'T EVER damage that guitar, it's far too pretty!!!

did you hang out with them, or did you see the soundcheck?

We run their UK fansite/street team so they gave us AAA passes for the tour :D

Gus masturbates many times a day for building strength in his hands and forearms. :cool:

True dat.

And I *did* know that Mark was a Pirate. I have pictures to prove it.

IMG_2572-1.jpg

xx Kirsty

Firewind Trivia?

did you know?
Yeah i sure know.
1st time i saw them i stole the last pick from his guitar.:headbang:
Now i've met them more than 1s i dont dare anymore.
Told Gus the day after that i did it and he couldnt remember.:lol: