A little bit of Firewind trivia

I thought I was 'Stalker Girl'!? lmao. But if we wanna change it that's FINE by me!

I have a prediction that I will either be "crazy stalker Firewind tattoo girl" to Firewind. Oh, and now I have a piercing that grosses everyone out and I know Bob is a bit weird about piercings. So I'll be "neck piercing girl" :p

nah....I want a cool one :( I don't want to be a stalker >.<

xx Kirsty

oh yeah, stalker girl, that's the one! hehe

so we have snake/pen girl, flag girl and stalker girl! mwahahaha

ooh neck piercing, awesome!
well you keep showing bob you're neck piercing and i'll keep showing him pictures of alice, she's now way over 1m long

well then come up with a new name....

Apollo and Kostas are the hamsters names :)

I have the CUTEST picture of Apollo (the hamster). I'll have to post it up soon! It's on Alan's PC.

Also, Kostas hasn't been too well recently. He keeps sneezing! I've moved him into my room because it's always nice and warm in there :)

So yeah. I'm called hamster girl cos the first time I met Apollo properly in Peterborough in April '07 I told him, quite excitedly that I had a hamster named after him. I had to explain what a hamster was and then I told him it was named after him and I don't know if he was flattered or offended!!!! Hahahahaha! But the name 'hamster girl' kinda stuck!

xx Kirsty

I FINALLY found a shop with Firewind CD's in it!

I bought The Premonition with the DVD.

I must say, the guys are awesome on stage, but whoever did the audio mix for the DVD needs to try a little harder, im no expert but IMO it was done poorly, does anyone else agree?

If the audio was mixed properly it would have been phenomenal.

Apollo and Kostas are the hamsters names :) I have the CUTEST picture of Apollo (the hamster). I'll have to post it up soon! It's on Alan's PC.
Also, Kostas hasn't been too well recently. He keeps sneezing! I've moved him into my room because it's always nice and warm in there :)
So yeah. I'm called hamster girl cos the first time I met Apollo properly in Peterborough in April '07 I told him, quite excitedly that I had a hamster named after him. I had to explain what a hamster was and then I told him it was named after him and I don't know if he was flattered or offended!!!! Hahahahaha! But the name 'hamster girl' kinda stuck!

hamster girl name doesn't suck :p it's cool! XD
and he didn't know what a hamster is?? o__o no hamsters in greece...?

I FINALLY found a shop with Firewind CD's in it!

I bought The Premonition with the DVD.

I must say, the guys are awesome on stage, but whoever did the audio mix for the DVD needs to try a little harder, im no expert but IMO it was done poorly, does anyone else agree?

If the audio was mixed properly it would have been phenomenal.

I think it is time to demand an entire Firewind concert on DVD. Come you lazy Greeks! :headbang:

I was watching the behind the scenes bit on one of firewind's old cd's, there's a bit on the photoshoot and i suddenly realised they were listening to Dream Evil in the background :p
I then felt the need to watch the 'book of heavy metal' video and had to laugh at just how much effort gus was putting in, bless him :p

haha it's so beyond cheesy, i just kept laughing all the way through. love it!
i've put it as my message tone, so every time i get a text i just hear 'METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL'