A little help here . . .

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
Well, it's that time again. I'm asking for you to help me find Today is the Day 'Supernova' . . . again. It just isn't around on ebay very often anymore, and I just can't find it anywhere else. I've ordered it from 4 or 5 places that didn't come through (I got all my money back, though).

So, J., do your stuff. I'll pay up to $20.

Thanks!

I still have mine. I found it for $20 on half.com, so I snatched it up real quick like.

I'll see what I can find.

NO!!!

Don't buy from that person on Amazon! I've already tried them. They don't actually have the CD. It was a hassle to get my money back. They only have an 88% positive feedback from like 80,000 sales. They suck a dick. If anybody EVER says they have that CD brand new, I've probably already tried to buy it from them. The CD has been out of production for at least 10 years.

Yeah, like I was really going to buy that CD. Still though, Amazon should take that item off their catalog or something...what a douchebag cheat.

Yeah thanks to whoever posted that link awhile back, I've only visited the site twice because I know it'll hurt my wallet somethin' fierce. :Spin:

OK, Nathan Pearce, I hope you're sitting down. I found a used copy of Supernova today. It does have a holepunch, though. I played the CD and there are no skips, the CD is in very good condition. The booklet is flawless, and aside from the hole-punch, the back insert is perfect.

You still willing to pay $20 for it? It's yours if you want it. I need to make my money back so let me know or it's going on eBay. Of course, if you have one of these rare CDs, I'll trade you straight up:

Skyforger - Latvian Riflemen
Skyforger - The Battle of Saule
Mayhemic Truth - In Memoriam

Let me know.

You'll never believe this, but not 45 seconds ago I purchased Supernova for $14.99 (including shipping) on half.com. It was listed in "very good" condition, so we'll see what happens there.

J., thanks for looking out for me, though. You might as well go get your $30 on ebay. However, I will believe I have this CD when it is actually playing in my CD player. I've been jacked around so many times with this thing it's not funny. Hopefully this half.com seller comes through. He had a very good rating.