Attention: Euroniggers!! I need your help!

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
To any of our european friends of the board who have a paypal account, can ya help a nignog out? I have to send 10 Euro to someone in Europe but the currency exchange places around here, ie banks charge a minimum of $5 fee to just do it. Wtf is that? Anyways, I was thinking if I could send one of you guys 10 euro + fees, through paypal, and you could send the euro via postal mail to this guy for me. Anybody willing? I'd be tremendously grateful and be in debt to you. :)

That is so not worth it. Do you have any idea how much it would cost to send the cash to that person? Just go to your bank.

Tranquillian said:
That is so not worth it. Do you have any idea how much it would cost to send the cash to that person? Just go to your bank.

Really??? Fuckin' A. :erk:

Looks like I'll hit up the bank. Didn't know postage was so astronoical over there. Obviously I would pay that too. I guess it kinda breaks even.

tell that euroniggah to buck down and give you a free ride ... fuckign 10 euros and no means to recieve it electronically ... their problem ... no deal :loco: