A little words abaut Death Machine

TomeKc

New Metal Member
Apr 25, 2006
Yo!
Last time I sacrifice many times to listen DEATH MACHINE cd.. In my opinion this album is interesting, maybe too many agressive for me, but really exiting. I really like this powerfull riffs contrast with clean guitar and bass passage. For me could be more this acoustic fragments, but after all album is great!! Sometimes it sounds like ZH, but more powerfull. Well, songs may be a little longer and more technical (like ZH songs;). Is there plans to record another DEATH MACHINE album?

I have one more problem: what does mean word "THRAK"? King Crimson also have got this word in title of one album. Try to explain, if possible. Write synonims or familiar words.

Thank you so much

\m/ \m/
\ _O_ /
I
_/ \_
TomeKc

I just talked to Kirk a few days ago and he's working on finishing the lyrics for the CD and plans to go in and record soon. Elle just has to write to one more tune and track it and fromthere we'll mix the CD.

I'm thinking sometime in the early part 2007 this thing will be finished. Due to everyone at the moment is pretty spread out it's hard to finish it but we will.

YOU RULE and we should have some major updates soon.

METAL!!

Jasun/ZH

I can't wait for the new Death Machine album, I love the female vocals on the new song. It makes me wonder how killer an album with just female vocals would be! I think that would be awesome, but either way works for me. Good music is good music!