A Lower Deep: First Sample from the Upcoming Release On Line!

Sounds fucking great man! Nice to meet you at Sidelines Saturday. Sorry I was not in top form. I was at the beginning stages of some fucked up food poisoning (that I didn't know about until later that night, but I knew something wasn't right).

THe music is nice. But im not digging that style of harsh vocals, doesnt mix well with me, get some old thrash vocals and that'd be some kickass music :D

rms, thanks for listening. Not sure how much you had time to hear but we use very little harsh vocals, just a little here and there for effect. Mostly melodic vocals. The harsh vox fit certain aspects of the 'nightmare' theme of the disc. Anywho, we do really appreciate you checking it out.

Sounds fucking great man! Nice to meet you at Sidelines Saturday. Sorry I was not in top form. I was at the beginning stages of some fucked up food poisoning (that I didn't know about until later that night, but I knew something wasn't right).

thanks man, and I thought you guys did great. Especially considering you had only two practices with your drummer. Devil was kick ass!

rms, thanks for listening. Not sure how much you had time to hear but we use very little harsh vocals, just a little here and there for effect. Mostly melodic vocals. The harsh vox fit certain aspects of the 'nightmare' theme of the disc. Anywho, we do really appreciate you checking it out.

It's not that im a close minded guy, I just think that if you(or the band) chooses to stick with partial harsh I personally feel that an older thrash vibe would fit better, but maybe ill get around to getting an album soon. :kickass:

I understand that. But I see you like Nevermore and that's who we are most often compared to so maybe you'll find some stuff to like, but again we really appreicate you taking the time to listen.

thanks man, and I thought you guys did great. Especially considering you had only two practices with your drummer. Devil was kick ass!

You know what's hilarious????? Hotrod/Keith with Brazen Angel actually was supposed to audition for HW last year before Ernie joined up. He got in a wreck the first time he was going to come out, and then something else came up. Then Ernizzle came along and the rest is history. It was funny because when we played with BA a few weeks ago, Hotrod came up and was like "hey".....we'd never met! Good times...

Will the new CD be available at the 12/15 show? I hope so! I am looking forward to meeting the band and hearing your music played live! See y'all there!

Will the new CD be available at the 12/15 show? I hope so! I am looking forward to meeting the band and hearing your music played live! See y'all there!

Clay, no definite release date has been put on the new CD yet, we are still negotiating with labels and distributers trying to figure out the best way to handle this release. We plan to have it out by the end of the year though so it will be available at our show with Theocracy and Odin's Court on Jan 5, 2008. We are looking forward to meeting you as well, will be a fun night!