A Must Have for EVERY WoY Listener: WOODS 'Logo-Only" T-shirts back in stock!

I might buy another one. Then each day I will wear one, then wash the one I wore the day before. :worship:

Unfortunately I've never seen anyone where a Woods shirt at a concert in Edmonton, but soon I hope it spreads. Haha!

Unfortunately I've never seen anyone where a Woods shirt at a concert in Edmonton, but soon I hope it spreads. Haha!

I'd been there a couple times for my old job. Looks kinda like Northern Ontario really, + there's a badass guitar shop called 'Axe Music', right across the street from where the Oilers play (the Rexall Centre?). I remember it being a nice, rather quiet, desolate place, with big skies and lots of room out there. It's the type of place where I think WoY could catch on quite nicely, in 'DEADMONTON!!!'

Well maybe that's why I am so obsessed with Woods haha. And yeah, Axe Music is pretty awesome but there are a few smaller shops around that are better deals.

D'you think there's any chance of getting smaller sizes by the time Noctis II rolls around?
My merch spree there wouldn't be complete without a Woods shirt added to it, hah.

Got mine in the mail today, I'm wearing it and really the Large isn't THAT small but definitely smaller than a usual large.