New WOODS Merch for Fall/Winter 09/10 (t-shirts, 'Whoodies', etc..)

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
"Retro 2002" - 'A Meeting Place and Time' T-shirts and "Whoodies"! W/ white WOODS logo on the chest, Ontario "Trillium" on the shoulder and the quote "I hope it's cold everyday where you are." on the back.

WHOODIES:
Sept30proofV1hoody.jpg

T-SHIRTS:
Sept30proofV1shirt.jpg

n512430671_1567159_334.jpg

We also have long, black WOODS OF YPRES scarfs, with the WoY logo embroidered in white.
Scarfs = $20, shipping included.

NOW ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS! Available...NOW!!!

T-Shirts and Whoodies --
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL

T-shirts = $25 (shipping included)
Whoodies = $45 (shipping included)

Please send paypal to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

Or well hidden cash, check, or money order to:

David Gold / Retro Woods
44 Poplar Ave
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
P6B 2W7 CANADA

All orders will be shipped asap! Please ensure that you include YOUR mailing address.

The last time we printed "Whoodies" was two years ago. If you want one, please make sure you order one while you can! Thanks and please spread the word! Buy some WOODS merch for xmas gifts, etc... :heh:

Available in mid-October, NOW taking pre-orders! Order-up! :) Thanks!

David - \w/ :kickass:

New Classic Black Metal WOODS merch has arrived, now in stock w/ pre-orders shipping this weekend!

T-shirts, Whoodies, and long black Woods scarfs! If you haven't already, order up! Buy someone a Woods 'Whoodie' for Christmas, etc... :)

T-shirts = $25
Sacrfs = $20
Whoodies = $45

Msg me or e-mail me with any questions: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

Thanks!

DG - \w/ :kickass:

What's this I hear about posters? I am in need. I have a great spot right beside my Tool poster. Would go great with my bathroom mirror covered in spit :p Can't wait for the new album! The two songs I have heard are freaking huge and fantastic.

Just got my shirt yesterday, its pretty killer.

This may be random but I wanted to say nice call on having them on the heavyweight type material. Never was a big fan of wearing a tshirt that was so thin it may as well be made of toilet paper.

New merch will be posted online by this weekend, including some rare, short-run, "never-done-before-and-will-probably-never-be-done-again" merch for the ULTIMATE WOODS OF YPRES listener... Just in time for xmas! Stay tuned!

Thanks!!!!

D - \w/ :kickass:

New merch will be posted online by this weekend, including some rare, short-run, "never-done-before-and-will-probably-never-be-done-again" merch for the ULTIMATE WOODS OF YPRES listener... Just in time for xmas! Stay tuned!

Thanks!!!!

D - w/ :kickass:

FUCK YOU DAVID, YOU ARE GONNA MAKE ME POOR....again