New Winter Woods Merch! 'Whoodies' and Tuques, eh?

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
Just in time for Winter...We hope you guys dig our grim new merch!!! :kickass:

"Whoodies" & Tuques!!! + Patches (new!) + Stickers (new!)!
DSC01125.JPG

Effective Immediately!!! New Woods of Ypres Hoodies and Tuques are now available!!! :) The new 'Whoodies' feature the "Woods 3" "Deepest Roots" Tree on the back, designed by Travis Smith. (If you've been wanting a Woods hoodie, please act now! This is a limited run!)

Hoodie Front:
DSC01120.JPG

DSC01122.JPG

Hoodie Back:
DSC01133.JPG

DSC01131.JPG

Woods of Ypres Hoodies, GILDAN, 100% Cotton: Sizes: Medium, Large, XL
$40 CAD, shipping included, to anywhere in CANADA
$40 USD, shipping included, to anywhere in the USA
$40 USD / 30 Euros, shipping included, to anywhere else in the WORLD

New Woods of Ypres Tuques:
DSC01128.JPG

Woods of Ypres Tuques: (one size fits all)
$20 CAD, shipping included, to anywhere in CANADA
$20 USD, shipping included, to anywhere in the USA
$20 USD / 15 Euros, shipping included, to anywhere else in the WORLD

Woods of Ypres Logo Patches: For your leather, your backpack, etc...
woodspatch.JPG

Woods Patches: Dimensions = 9" x 4"
$5 CAD, shipping included, to anywhere in CANADA
$5 USD, shipping included, to anywhere in the USA
$5 USD / 4 Euros, shipping included, to anywhere else in the WORLD

"Your Ontario Town is a Burial Ground." Bumper Sticker Dimensions = 9" x 1"
DSC01145.JPG

Woods of Ypres Bumper Sticker
$1 CAD, shipping included, to anywhere in CANADA
$1 USD, shipping included, to anywhere in the USA
$1 USD / 1 Euro, shipping included, to anywhere else in the WORLD

Payment: Send well hidden cash, cheques, or money orders to:

David Gold (new tenant)
111 Lawton Blvd #212
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA
M4V 1Z9

Or, for PAYPAL, send payment to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

Woods Terms: All orders are shipped the same day they are received (packed and shipped by yours truly! DG:)). Please include your size, your return mailing address and your e-mail address.

Thanks so much for all your support guys!!!

David - \w/

Limbonic !!!

Are there plenty of hoodies at this point, or should I order now if I plan on getting one?

David Gold - Effective Immediately!!! New Woods of Ypres Hoodies and Tuques are now available!!! The new 'Whoodies' feature the "Woods 3" "Deepest Roots" Tree on the back, designed by Travis Smith. (If you've been wanting a Woods hoodie, please act now! This is a limited run!)

The 'waiting game' kills the metal scene. :p

Probobly gonna send my order in tomorrow for the "whoodie." By the way, that "whoodie" name is genius.

Edit: Alright nice call on that title Will Bozarth

Norman - How are they for size?
They are big and roomy! (I don't know what else to say here...:cool: )

Limbonic - I mean, is this like a limited thing or if I miss out will you restock etc, is this my only chance to get one?
This is probably the only time we'll have this particular design printed. It will probably be a while before we do other 'Whoodies', and by then we'd probably do something different.

Infernium - Whoodies only 25 euros! Very cheap David! Most of the bands seem to rip off their fans for 40e a hoodie!
Ordered mine already!
Right on man! I think you're getting the first and only 'Whoodie' ever sent to Finland!!! :kickass:

=-

I guess I'll be the one to say it then: the WoY logo on the front of the Whoodie (genius name btw) seems a tad too small compared to to the large and buff size of the hoodie.
Otherwise, if I weren't a Belgian expat living in fricking Shanghai I would buy a Whoodie straight away!

=-

I guess I'll be the one to say it then: the WoY logo on the front of the Whoodie (genius name btw) seems a tad too small compared to to the large and buff size of the hoodie.
Otherwise, if I weren't a Belgian expat living in fricking Shanghai I would buy a Whoodie straight away!
That is an XL sized Whoodie pictured and the size of the logo looks totally correct, IMO. Any bigger and it wouldn't look right, especially on the Large and Medium size shirts. + The logo is nice and thick, so it's very visible. Seeing a photo on the net can be deceiving, but I seriously don't think there will be any complaints from people who order one and see it up close, in real life. :)