New Winter Woods Merch! 'Whoodies' and Tuques, eh?

I mean, is this like a limitted thing or if I miss out will you restock etc, is this my only chance to get one?

I would look at the history of Woods attire-- once it's gone, it's gone-- until something new comes up. Granted, this is the second hoodie but it's a different design-- and the second touque-- but also slightly different than the first run.

:headbang:

FUCKING-A, DAVE!

I wasn't planning on buying a whoodie, but after seeing that shit I HAVE to have one and good thing for you, I've been looking for a new beanie. I'm going to snag that shit as soon as I get home. $60 and I owe my mom $80... there goes my money for the week until I get paid Friday...

Hope I can still afford those video cards I wanted!!!

wow what a perfect time to run out of money... im getting some stuff, not sure just what yet, prolly a whoodie and a bumper sticker, idk about the bumper sticker tho cuz i dont live in canada, but what the hell, i'll throw a beanie in there too... shit thats $61... oh not to be a stingy bastard or anything but isnt the US stuff supposed to be a lil cheaper?

Any more shirts still available, or going to be made? Would just rather have a shirt, since then I can wear it all year long... still, awesome stuff, might need a toque.

Caged In - oh not to be a stingy bastard or anything but isnt the US stuff supposed to be a lil cheaper?
No, the exchange rate between Canadian and US dollars is now much less than it used to be, and we've been absorbing the difference in shipping cost for CDs and merch for the last 4+ years. We just can't do it anymore. It costs us more to ship to the USA, and so we now have to ask for just a little more in return in order to make all of this work. :)

I WANT ONE OF THOSE FUCKING WHOODIES. :)

dave, approximately how many do you have? i'm just curious 'cause i'm hoping they wont sell out too fast. sorry if this has been asked already.

I had a nightmmare last night that my Woods merch here came, but it was all screwed-up! My Whoodie had short sleaves (WTF?!) and the graphics were printed over old graphics on an old Whoodie. Then my Toque's writing was printed backwards.

It was such a vivid dream, I was sort of pissed right after I woke-up, until I realized it was a dream.

The horror...

lol!!! @ vivid dreams!!!
when is the hoodie going to be shipped?, cuz i ordered the whoodie and preordered the cd but i cant wait to get the hoodie until i get the cd. I want it now!!!!

lol!!! @ vivid dreams!!!
when is the hoodie going to be shipped?, cuz i ordered the whoodie and preordered the cd but i cant wait to get the hoodie until i get the cd. I want it now!!!!

im pretty sure the hoddies and everything will be sent out before the album in March, cuz thats a long ass wait for a hoodie and its not cold in March