New Winter Woods Merch! 'Whoodies' and Tuques, eh?

Went into a bestbuy a couple days ago, to my surprise there was a person who worked there who noticed my Woods sweater and asked me when the album is coming out. I was shocked when I realized someone totally random knew who Woods of Ypres are. I find it hard to find other metalheads let alone someone who listened to Woods of Ypres. Thought it was pretty cool.

Went into a bestbuy a couple days ago, to my surprise there was a person who worked there who noticed my Woods sweater and asked me when the album is coming out. I was shocked when I realized someone totally random knew who Woods of Ypres are. I find it hard to find other metalheads let alone someone who listened to Woods of Ypres. Thought it was pretty cool.

the biggest metalhead i know likes cradle of filth and marylin manson and thats it, he i slike all satanic at least he thinks so, so i put together like ackercoke, immolation, deicide, and stuff like that, and he thinks its christian, but around here some listen to kataklyms and the next hardest thing they listen to is disturbed...

Miltbrand - Sent money for a whoodie today...

Hey Miltbrand, what size whoodie do you take? I'll make sure I'll save you one in your size...as it might be the last one. E-mail me: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

Thanks man!

Insomniainc - Any Tuques left?

Not... that we've had snow to need one... but yeah

Hey Brent, we do have some Tuques left. I'll bring some to the show!

:kickass:

Still havent gotten mine though it's way over month already, dont think it should take that long even to europe?

Probably got lost in the mail as always :p

Infernium - I wouldn't worry! It doesn't take that long to get the UK for example, but it does unfortunately take a few weeks longer to get to FINLAND for some reason. It's coming! Let me know when it shows up. :)

There are now only one LARGE and two MEDIUM hoodies left. Please e-mail me at: woodsofypres@hotmail.com to confirm availability before ordering. Thanks! DG - \w/ :heh:

I picked this up at the Skeletonwitch show last night-- now I need a Woods 'koozie'....

skeletonwitchkoozie.jpg

Bloody hell... Sold outta the XL.

I 'spose I could do that working out thing I have been hearing so much about, shrink my tubby ass down to a Large... or go pour myself another Belvedere and order in some pizza.

Belvedere and 'za it is.