A "my gear/studio pics" thread/sticky?

Rolv

Mar 16, 2008
I myself would be hugely interested in this kind of thread being stickied here and just wanted to see if anybody feels the same way or shares the interest. There has been a couple ones here but they never got much attention before vanishing in to the cruel world of ever-forgotten threads. I know that many of the people that regularly visit this forum have some amazing gear so this sort of thread would be awesome here IMO.

So... anyone?

There actually have been a few threads that got massive; search for the words "gear," "studio," "pics," etc. (or combinations), better to give one of those a bump!

My cave looks way cooler in these pics than in real life.

DSC05171.jpg

DSC05179.jpg

DSC05181.jpg

DSC05182.jpg

There actually have been a few threads that got massive; search for the words "gear," "studio," "pics," etc. (or combinations), better to give one of those a bump!

Thanks Metaltastic, you are always helpful, I actually now found one. I'm gonna bump it up and see what people think. :)

Hehe, hey Uladyne, that a Samsung SyncMaster 245B? Just bought that one last week, love it!

On topic, yeah, I love to check studio pics and especially the home rigs that people have set up. Sticky would be a nice idea I think, the other picture threads seemed to be pretty popular too.

Actually its a syncmaster 940bw. Whatever that means. I'm just glad I'm able to play guitar in front of my computer now. Thank god for LCD monitors, eh?

Ah, I see. It's the exact same design as the 245B though, that's why I noticed. And yes, I remember the days that I had to turn of my monitor when I was playing my electric, haha. I actually had two 15" lcd screens before this one, but one of them broke down, and well, Cubase is no fun on just 1024 x 768, so I'm very happy with my new screen.

Nice rig you got there, btw!