A Natural Disaster out on 20th Oct

you lot should get hold of some greek like. or even better, ancient greek. then you'd beg to learn german, french, polish or whatever. so don't whine cos you're pretty lucky. if we still dominated the planet, you'd suffer bad. :tickled:

greece.gif

you know you can go to jail if you fuck up with flags now, don't you? a comedian here put the soviet symbol were the cross is and some christian wankers took him to court... so watch out... ;)

Sopel said:
eh, i've been learning german for 6 years and i hate this language, sorry. also, i still can't speak much in german....
what have you been doing all those years then?? or was it just a highschool compulsory bitch?

sol83 said:
you lot should get hold of some greek like. or even better, ancient greek. then you'd beg to learn german, french, polish or whatever. so don't whine cos you're pretty lucky. if we still dominated the planet, you'd suffer bad. :tickled:

lollers!
i have heard that when they were to decide which language would be the "international" one,the prevaiilng ones were greek and english.we were outfunned for just 1(!!!!!!)vote!!!!!imagine how different the world would be if everybody would speak greek:hotjump:Going to fucken britain and them ignorant noses would be all down like.we have spent a whole fucking fortune for Cambridge and Oxford just for them to be dead ignorant and looking down on everybody as if they got some decent language.Rather poor seems to me,to say the truth,although it sounds nice:erk: i can t even express half of the things i express in greek,arghghhho_O *cough*ok britons dont execute me.just that injustice hurts:yell::wave:

eehhh no batman. everyone speaks english cos they went to the trouble of invading everywhere. Thats why its the international language of choice.

Batman :lol: :lol: i dunno really.i havent searched for myself.maybe it was just greek school brainwashing and they made this thing up,i dunno. shame:(
you are a true patriot!you defended your language straight away,eheh:)jokin;)

plus english is a much more handy language.greek is too difficult really.and too broad in meanings,yer head would hurt under the weight of such knowledge and lingual wealth :lol: :puke:

:lol: arghhhh!!!:( who said i have ANY knowlegde of history.im very weak in this area and i honestly feel ashamed.my memory is very poor:(
i didnt present this as a piece of historical truth,just sth that was said to us at school.i was a good kid.i believed what my teachers said,if i didnt have proof for the opposite .Sick?how many lies we believe about history really....we dont even know:err: