A negative Iron Maiden thread

John Silver

Jul 21, 2002
Visit site
Certainly not the first one here but you need a lot more to counter the horribly favourable reviews they're getting on that other forum. :shudder: I think everyone here should contribute towards making this place the ultimate Mecca of all Maiden bashing! So let's begin.

Steve is a bandy legged ape. Dave is a monkey fellating loser.

Janick is a moron.

icon8.gif

I think its high time we got around to abusing the band.

Or don't we all share an animosity towards the Maiden members on a personal level like I thought?
icon8.gif

steve? bruce?? dave??? adrian???? janick?????
who the fuck are they???

EVERYBODY knows the members of iron maiden are
skunk, alf, daredevil, uncletrunx, oozily and kelly
us fans like to call them the names theyre known for though
ugly stupid dyke, bucktoothed alfhole, jehovas witness wannabe, uncle to asshole in 60 seconds (just add moderateing power), fatboy bitching, and of course everyone in the world knows madcow after the obese ones keyboard eating frenzy destroyed packard bell compaq & gateway makeing untouched dell the pc you knew still came with a keyboard.

MRBEAST said:
steve? bruce?? dave??? adrian???? janick?????
who the fuck are they???

EVERYBODY knows the members of iron maiden are
skunk, alf, daredevil, uncletrunx, oozily and kelly
us fans like to call them the names theyre known for though
ugly stupid dyke, bucktoothed alfhole, jehovas witness wannabe, uncle to asshole in 60 seconds (just add moderateing power), fatboy bitching, and of course everyone in the world knows madcow after the obese ones keyboard eating frenzy destroyed packard bell compaq & gateway makeing untouched dell the pc you knew still came with a keyboard.
:lol: :lol:

Well with such a song writing team, no wonder DoD sounds so crappy. :)

FreaKitchen said:
I suppose you're right. Maiden has never released anything good...or directly/indirectly influenced 98% of the bands in these forums...hmmm

[/sarcasm]

No one said Harris has never released anything good... as a matter of fact his last drop of inspiration was "The X Factor". In the 80s he was a genius.