A negative Iron Maiden thread

John Silver said:
Certainly not the first one here but you need a lot more to counter the horribly favourable reviews they're getting on that other forum. :shudder: I think everyone here should contribute towards making this place the ultimate Mecca of all Maiden fans So let's begin.

Steve is a god. Dave is a legend.

Janick rules.

And i'm a n00b and proud of it

Time changes are for John Silver that have run out of ideas of bashing Maiden.

Deja Vu said:
Originally Posted by John Silver
Certainly not the first one here but you need a lot more to counter the horribly favourable reviews they're getting on that other forum. :shudder: I think everyone here should contribute towards making this place the ultimate Mecca of all Maiden fans So let's begin.

Steve is a god. Dave is a legend.

Janick rules.

And i'm a n00b and proud of it

Time changes are for John Silver that have run out of ideas of bashing Maiden.
You forgot to make gay sex refferences, Goose.

Say what you will about DoD,but the concert was AAAWWWWWEEEEESSSSSOOOOMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!
Matter of fact,I was star strucked caused from being to close to the stage.
Wahhh,they still look and move great for their age! Make some of you young lads look bad for what shape you have,but that's just my opinion.

^

This is the person that calls others whackos.

Its no exaggeration to say we have a female SPS on our hands. The same paranoid sense of persecution and likelihood of going off on someone at any moment.

Potpossum said:
Hmmmm,are you suggesting ME to shut up?
If so,are you looking to receive a boot to the nuts to knock your testicles up through your piss hole?

Holy shit, what a psycho. I was just kidding, faggot.