A new Adrienne, eh?

BichMaker

Pointy Guitar Builder
A big welcome to Elizabeth, Looks like she will be a great fit to the shining Maidens! Plus, she likes pointy guitars it seems!! (My kinda girl!) :headbang:

A bit of sadness seeing Josephine go, and I hope all goes well for her.

Now get your butts over here to Phoenix!! :hotjump:

Oh crap, Josephine was a good player, and she enjoyed it too, and you could tell, I even got to shake her hand after she played up here, cause I was after that mojo...

I am curious about Elizabeth.

JoJo Kicked ass! So sad to see her go... Best wishes on all your life adventures. I don't know anything about Liz, but she's doing something right if she's on board was the girls! :headbang: CONGRATS, Liz! I'm looking forward to seeing you.

Welcome Elizabeth

JoJo sure has a great movie scoring career ahead of her. A few months ago I rented one of the films that she scored and was very, very impressed with her music. Very creative mind for writing to picture and she goes way beyond the limitations of electric guitar with the keyboard & midi sounds that she uses.

I wish Josephine the best in her new endevour, it sounds really fun what she will be doing from now on. Elizabeth looks like will be a kickass guitar player as much as Josephine was. I will look forward to seeing her at show sometime soon, everyone welcomes you Elizabeth! :Spin:

Welcome Elizabeth! Looking forward to seeing you in action with the best tribute band in the known world.:headbang:

Best of luck to JoJo! Her killer fretwork and classy demeanor were bright spots of the MaidenS shows! Will miss seeing Jojo onstage, but wish her the best with her future projects.

Hey Forum Peeps- Check out the horror movie Dark Walker... I rented it awhile back... Jojo scored and filmed some of the bonus features. A very entertaining DVD. Or check out any of the other movies by Danny Draven... he does good work behind the camera and makes some scary films.

Up the Irons!

So the Maidens have a new axe slinger, huh? Does this mean she'll pe pelted with eggs as an initiation? LOL! Look forward to hearing her on the next trip up to the Pac NW.