A new breed of rebellion - Hymns for eternity

Hello guys,

congratulations to this killer. One CD who will fight for the title "album of the year". Here are my first words after hearing the new stuff completely and what i have written immediately to my brother Dustin:

"congratulations - its finally done. This week your new CD has arrived here in Germany and i have still sold the first 50 copies. We will also have reviews in the forthcoming issues of the two biggest magazines "RockHard" and "Heavy oder Was ?". The songs are unbelievable great, melodic and powerful. I love the CD and i have heard 4 times since the morning. the new songs are so great as you told me and there is stuff vor every maniac on it, ballads, half ballads, prog stuff and power metal. So many great melodies and so many killer riffs, unbeliavable rhythm work, killer breaks and the godly voice, one of the best in the scene. And - i think you know this - my favourite stands in the first line - the opener "Sands of time " ! Its one of the best songs of all time - fact and basta ! My hairs are standing up when i hear this godly song. The sound is good, but on the 3rd album you can top it, i believe. My wish ? To see ya playing live here in Germany and to meet you and raise our glasses together with some bavarian beers together with Mr. Blevins, your 6th band member, hehehe."

Hail brothers - be proud of your music and after all i still can`t wait for the new stuff:headbang:

Helmut

Hails Helmut!

Thanks for the post my friend!:worship:
The guys in the band have all seen the message and are estatic!
You should drop by more often!

For those that don't know... Helmut is our main connection in Germany who has been helping Katagory V for the past few years. A big Thanks to him for supporting us and spreading the word to the German/European metal fans! Many things would have never happend without his help!
:wave:

\m/
Dustin