"A New Breed of Rebellion" officially out of print? (repost)

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
(I reposted this as something was wrong with the other post - Deron)

This was also just posted on the bands site....
Sheri

As some may or may not know, shortly after the release of Katagory V's 2nd album in 2003, "A New Breed of Rebellion" on MetalAges Records; the label that released the album, closed it's doors, and Katagory V ended up acquiring the remaining copies. These copies were then picked up by Nightmare Records for distribution. Due to this, the band wanted to let their fans know that the copies that remain are all that is left and it is officially out-of-print! Because of this, there are some vendors and collectors that are selling it for a very inflated price, but there are still affordable copies available on the bands web store as well as through Nightmare Records. The band has officially confirmed this, and has no plans at this time to have the album re-released. So, if you don't own this album yet, you will want to pick up your own copy of this classic album while you still can!

(I reposted this as something was wrong with the other post - Deron)

Good man, Thanks for keeping an eye out Deron! :kickass:
yeah, it looked really strange (all white and shifted?) when she posted it... really wierd.

...how ironic that it would be this particular thread that was having issues! :lol: :loco: Your ears were burning, that's how you found the problem so quickly. :saint:

So, if I wait a few years, I can put this puppy on Ebay! Sweet!

Just kidding!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert