Just Got "A New Breed of Rebellion"

JonnyD

Chef Metal
Jun 4, 2002
The Metal Kitchen
www.myspace.com
And its Fantastic! the album reminds me very much of Middle Period Fates Warning ..like a Heavy "Perfect Symmetry" which is cool! I am still digging into the album ... I normally get 5 to 10 cds a week so I have alot going! ... Anyways! Keep up the good work! are there anyplans to play in the New york/New England area?

Yo Jonny!

Awsome!!! :worship: Thanks for the props!

That is my favorite era of Fates Warning, so I'm not suprised that it would seep through into the music. :cool:

My sister-in-law lives in 'Jersey and works in Spanish Harlem, NY so I personally get up to that area at least one a year to visit the families, and I love it! However, Katagory V doesn't have any plans to get out to that part of the states as of yet. But, if we get an offer to do a show, or hook up with another act on the road playing that route, you bet your arse we'll be there to play a gig out there! We'd love to play some shows in the new England area!

You buy as many CD's as I do! LOL! :D I still have a hard time listening to them all!

Cheers!
\m/
Dustin

hehehe Yeah I knew without a doubt that would be your Fav. FW era hahaha Nothing wrong with that at all! its close to my Favorite ... With Exception to "Spectra" Jon Arch is an Amazing Vocalist!!!! .... hahah your sis-inlaw lives a good 500 to 700 miles away from here hahaha ... I'm not a big fan of the state of New Jeresy the roads are like a Giant maze ... But! if you guys get Close to Vermont I will be sure to round up the troops and make the trip!! ... in the meantime I will just hunt down the rest of you guys albums :)

... we are living in a Great time for metal right now .. there are sooooooooooo many bands putting out alot of Quality Albums .. so its Damn Near impossible to hear them all! hahaha Hey! have you Heard Icarus Witch? they are a Wicked lil band from Pittsburg www.icaruswitch.com they have a killer 5 song ep with a cover of Alice Cooper's "Roses on White Lace" on it! ... Anyways Keep up the good work!!!