Just a small information

IOfTheStorm

Gogol Bordello
Mar 28, 2002
Athens-Greece
www.monolith.gr
The greek metal hammer of this month has a review of "A New Breed Of Rebellion":
The guy who wrote the review totally praises the album and the review has the names of Fates Warning, Sanctuary and Queensryche in it. He gives special credit to Lynn's voice and to the drummer. The only negative thing (he says) is the production, which is mediocre and "buries" the songs. But in the end he says that the album is "a hidden diamond" . Cool

In the same page there is a review of the new Division album which is pretty good too.

Thanks for the heads up on that!!! :worship:
It's also good to see you here... it's been awhile my friend. :Spin:

Very cool indeed! Metal Hammer in Greece is an excellent mag, and is one of the few that hasn't fallen victem to the "trends" like many of it's cohorts. So, it's great to hear they like the album. :)

You wouldn't happen to have the complete transcript, word-for-word version of the review would you? we'd defaintly like to check that out!

\m/
Dustin

My only experience with Metal Hammer was the UK edition, which while it did have this tendency to get a little too close to 'trendy' at times, never quite lost sight of what it was about. Unlike, say, Kerrap!... err, I mean, Kerrang!.

Anyway, congratulations on another fine review, top metal blokes!

Metal Hammer Greece = :worship:

Yeah, I heard that Metal Hammer UK is a bit... on the erm.... trendy side, but they do at least keep a good mix in their mag.

Kerrrap? LMAO!!!! I remeber when that mag was kick ass! But, that was in the late 80's when they focused ona lot of Thrash/fringe acts. Thank god for the UK's Terrorizer. :Spin:

Haha.... check out IOftheStorms new avatar... Zappa on the shitter! Awsome! LMAO!!! :D One of my favortie Zappa photo's!

\m/
Dustin