Review in City Weekly

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
Here's a copy of a review that appeared in our local independant newspaper, The City Weekly. the review was done by Bill Frost, a well known music enthusiast in Utah, however, his reviews are always a bit "unique". and it's hard to tell where he's going with it, is he sarcastic? serious?.... ah hell, it's all in fun I'm sure!

I know one thing, this is the first time this particular non-metal publication has even acknowlaged our existance.... so something must be happening locally.... which is a first for us.

feat_2004-12-30_cover.jpg

Review By: Bill Frost
www.slweekly.com, Utah, USA

By the beard of Zeus! Katagory V are so serious about their metal, they’re damned near European! Over-the-top vocals, squealing twin-guitar harmonies, ominous double-kick/bass rumbling, extra-long songs about pain, death and painful death—A New Breed of Rebellion has it all. Euro-metal isn’t for the timid, and Katagory V wisely take it to the extreme with a zero-compromise attitude that, even in a metal-resurgent climate, is admirable on this side of the Atlantic. Book that Norwegian tour now. (Katagory5.com)

...I got an email from Bill regarding my coomments here, and he says that his review is genuine. Now, don't get me wrong, I never doubted it was, but your reaction, Mr. Luna, was what I was implying to.:Spin: :D

Needless to say, I am still thrilled Bill enjoyed the abum as much as he did, and everyone in the band was blown away that he got it in the SL Weekly. :worship:

I think the line "by the beard of Zues!" was the best part.... becasue it was refering to me personally... since I have a Zues-like beard. well... at least my ego wants to think that. :lol:

It will be intersting to see what Bill think of album #3 this year. :headbang:

Bill, if your reading this... I was told by our guitarst, Curtis, that he also recorded small project of your many moons ago... damn, this IS a smalll world!!! :loco:

\m/
Dustin