A New Game - Name That Metal Song!!!

plan13

Jan 15, 2004
WV
I've been playing this game on another board I visit, and I really enjoy it. So I figured I would create one here and see if anybody takes a bite!!!

There are 10 songs clips - for a total of 100 points (5 points for artist, 5 points for title). There are 2 seconds of silence between song clips. Download the response form below and email it to me for tabulation when you're finished (my email address is on the form). Make sure to put your forum screen names on your answers, so I know who you are. I will send the Answer Sheet to everyone who sends me their responses (if you don't hear from me within 48 hours, I probably didn't get your email). You are free to post your score at that point if you wish, but don't reveal the answers!!!

Don't post your responses here!!!!

The answers will be posted at the end of the game.... The game will run through Friday, June 18th at midnight, and sometime Saturday morning will be the final answer posting.

Here's the link for the response form (my email address is on it):
http://www.nasapunk.com/chris/metal/NameThatMetal1-Blank.txt

Here's the song sampler link:
http://www.nasapunk.com/chris/metal/NameThatMetal1.mp3

Good Luck! :Smug:

edit:
Oh yeah, I forgot... I tried to incorporate all styles of metal and rock. There's some old school, some thrash, some rock, and even a little glam for Trixxi :Shedevil:

Damn play this one once and screw up big time. And was only thrash :lol: I'll try anyway

Well ..... the game is over. I'd like to thank the winner for being the only person on the whole board to actually play along.

"Hawk" is the official winner with a winning score of 30%!!!!!

Here's the answers for anyone that was actually interested.....

NAME THAT METAL VOLUME 1

Track - Time - Artist - Title
1 - 00:00 - Girlschool - Don't Call It Love
2 - 00:15 - Mercyful Fate - Satan's Fall
3 - 00:31 - Queensryche - En Force
4 - 00:40 - Riot - Outlaw
5 - 01:09 - Fear Of God - Beyond The Veil
6 - 01:27 - GWAR - The Salaminizer
7 - 01:39 - Pretty Boy Floyd - Your Mama Won't Know
8 - 01:55 - Raven - Hung, Drawn & Quartered
9 - 02:07 - Nuclear Assault - Stranded In Hell
10 - 02:20 - Y&T - Don't Stop Runnin'