game: what song?

its a nice song indeed

noone can find it? lazy bastards! at least search for tha bloody lyrics on google or that.. :tickled:

haha, i just cant stop mis-reading the title as: "xxxxx xxx xxxx growls" :D

Helloween "Where the rain grows" reign...

Sorry Allan, but...

I don´t like Helloween... "Walls Of Jericho" was nice stuff, but nowadays...

It seems that it is my turn again. This time I will choose an easy song. Time for some music from the ABYSS :).

Finally, don't be sorry.

I was real big on Helloween back in the days, especially "Chameleon", "Master of the rings" and "The Time of the oath". I would still defend "Chameleon" as a piece of music to be reckoned with and "Longing" is still a favourite of mine, after Kiske left the music seemed to graduallly lose in seriousness, back in the days I didn't mind singing along to "loneliness seems like an evil dream, reality is life and life is here. Once my heart was ruled by emptiness, harmed because of being too sincere" though. I miss that simplicity.

o.k. here we go again. This one is really simple and rather long 15 sec. sorry for the 246 KB.

Strangelight once said that this band and Opeth seem to know much more of what all is about. This band had something do with Anathema and also with a so called black metal band.

Check it out:

http://www.manduca-sexta.de/unknown1.mp3

Aarons memory unleashed... the most adequate song MDB ever did. Is this the cause why MDB are dealing with religion in their lyrics?