2019 Themed Mixtape Game

What should the winner of this game get?

• Pick the theme of the next metal mixtape game for the host

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Host the next metal mixtape game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Veto the next metal mixtape game theme and force host to choose another theme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pre-emptively ban a genre from being represented in the next metal mixtape game

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Wahhhh I gave a song where a guy plucked the bass a bunch a bad rating. I basically always hate technical shit so it shouldn’t be some surprise. Burkcunts bullshit ratings count every round so fuck off.

no idea what you’re talking about, @Sirjack
Didn’t know we weren’t allowed to change ratings before the round ended until some of you guys cried about it, sometimes I listen to the playlist more than once and or changed my mind about shit. Fuck I raised my rating if that Warchest song several points before I submitted this time because it was actually decent as the song went on.

hey man, don't take it personally, this is business.
you know exactly wtf i'm talking about. you saw that you were going to lose by a slight margin in that game and changed your vote to give you the win and l called it. l had to have that win because my penis was very small then. it's bigger now
i couldn't really give a fuck. but.. you know

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I remember once i gave LEGIT low ratings to a couple of songs and a few of you guys(Slayed being the main one) couldn't handle it and decided not to count my votes.

Dude I remember that and you gave seven songs a 1, one song a 2 and the rest 10 without any explanation. If they were honestly legitimate ratings then my mistake for not counting them but it's pretty easy to see why I thought you were trolling.

Dude I remember that and you gave seven songs a 1, one song a 2 and the rest 10 without any explanation. If they were honestly legitimate ratings then my mistake for not counting them but it's pretty easy to see why I thought you were trolling.
that's not the time i was talking about, but i think that is the one where you were crying so i might have mixed them up. But in any case, they were not counted ... do you think that our neighborhood sour4lyfe faggot wasnt "trolling" with his "WOW THIS SUCKS - 1.5" rating?

you mean giving a perfect score to a song that i honestly think is near perfect? Totally the same thing. What a genius you are. :lol:

Also i like how earlier you were talking about how easy it is to get a reaction from me yet my post was sandwiched(don't get any ideas you fat fuck) by both of your accounts. Lulz

Cry moar.
sure. You're a lame faggot who himself has whined and cried and accused me of cheating numerous times and then you went ahead and tanked the scores this round just to take a win from me. I just dont understand how someone can cry so much about something(and be totally wrong btw) and then go ahead and do exactly what he complained about. On top of that you have the usual suspects over here on my dick instead of calling you out for your faggotry. This is why i will always trash you scumbags any chance i get.

And what sirjack said is 100% something you would do so im not surprised one bit. But it's all good, because i promise you'll never win another round again. ;)

that's not the time i was talking about, but i think that is the one where you were crying so i might have mixed them up. But in any case, they were not counted ... do you think that our neighborhood sour4lyfe faggot wasnt "trolling" with his "WOW THIS SUCKS - 1.5" rating?

I dunno man, I don't really care. I agree that spiteful ratings are lame and cowardly though.

Also i like how earlier you were talking about how easy it is to get a reaction from me yet my post was sandwiched(don't get any ideas you fat fuck) by both of your accounts. Lulz

I might be missing something but please don't be suggesting Somethingface is an alt of mine.

Place is dead, duder. Only 7 people even voted last time. Even if you do start another round people will take until 2020 to rate 7 songs.