In-Crowd Themed Mixtape Game

No, let's not. The current theme was perfectly amenable to trad metal styles, although Carpe Mortem didn't really explain it that well initially.

Last edited:
Nah. That's too dumb and limiting. Wanna hear extreme metal? Submit some.
I'm a traditional metal guy who worships doom metal and I'm possibly the most rabid demander of new, unpredictable submissions for these games.

I'd rather the diversity of picks happen naturally.

Reactions: Baroque
Nah. That's too dumb and limiting.

I don't think you're going to like my Just French Raw Black Metal 1996-1999 Mixtape Game idea then.

Wanna hear extreme metal? Submit some.

Naturally. I'd thank Master Yoda for confounding my expectations and submitting some himself last round if he wasn't such a colossal arsetard in every other respect.

All the other mixtape ideas have been super solid. My favorite is actually the extreme because as I've said, you're left only with the quality of the song, no misinterpretation of themes. The composition game would be my favorite if people actually judged based on how well it satisfies necessary aspect but often they don't.

That being said this is the worst mixtape game idea ever. May god have mercy on your soul.

Reactions: Baroque
This one may be fairly interesting. Perhaps I'm going to rate it, didn't have enough time to sit out that 2h Themed Mixtape playlist.

So we're actually doing this?

Edit: maybe whoever wins this round will make the next round's theme EXTREME METAL ONLY.

Carrot-and-Stick.png

Reactions: CiG