Non-metal Themed Mixtape Game

CMON GUYS .....

tenor.gif

Reactions: arg
Happy Halloween everyone! I'm getting drunk on vodka because i read its supposed to be healthy booze... but since i can't go anywhere I decided today is the day to rate!

1. ACDC- Dirty Deeds Done with Sheep 6/10

The Hillary Clinton comments on this video had me cracking up. This also reminds me of that Black Goat song by Barathrum... only they were talking about a goat (with the animal sounds). "I see horny lady copulating with a goaaaatttt!" Idk. It's okay, an extra point for being funny.

2. Descendents - Pervert 7/10
LMAO. This is great. I did minus one point because something about this track reminds me of work aka being around pre-teen boys for most of the day and sometimes listening to their conversations and being horrified. They'd put GMD to shame tbh. So yeah... but otherwise, cool song.

3. Enrique Iglesias - Tonight 1/10
I just don't like this song. There's something about him I think is fake and not sure why. The beat is really annoying too... like it just does the same thing over and over and over... too repetitive.

4. Rick James - Give it to Me Baby 9/10
I love this song. This is a BANGER. Literally.

5. Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love 9/10
Idk why this reminds me of getting hit on by an old man with tons of... um, what's the word... cool? Yeah. Old man moans all up on this track.

6. Queens of the Stone Age - Make it with Chu 4/10
Bahhh... don't they have other songs about ummm... sex? This song always bored me.

7. Nine Inch Nails - Closer 7/10
I used to think I was cool for knowing this song, and then felt this crazy guilt singing the lyrics so I'd bleep out words that were too suggestive when I was in middle school. But I guess in 8th grade guns went blaring. Hail Satan for BM and no longer believing in a god. #individualthought
This song is pure histrionics, though. Like the lyrics and content is super "shocking" for its time and fame, but as a song, in general, it does get a bit repetitive. Or is that just me? Basically, I'm saying its a bit immature... but it has a novelty to it... but gets boring after awhile. It doesn't need to be 7 minutes long.

8. The Vindictives - In the Corner 8/10
I liked this. I wasn't paying too much attention to the lyrics but I liked the harmony and the overall vibe of this track a lot.

9. Mother Finest - Give You All the Love 7/10
This was cool.

10. Anti Nowhere League - Reck A Nowhere 7/10
Man I need more punk music. This shit is cool. I did stop paying attention to the lyrics but I did hear, "If shes ugly I don't mind... wanna glide wanna glide" LOL On topic.

11. Jeff Buckley - Everybody Here Wants You 8/10
This dude has the prettiest dude voice besides old-school Michael Jackson, tbh. That range though.

12. Slashstreet Boys - I'll Kill You That Way 2/10
Happy fucking Halloween yall! LOL. I'm sorry I'm a grimlord, I can't overlook the annoying pop vocals for the laughs.

Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep
Boring. Because of the somewhat original approach to the theme of this round: 4/10

Descendents - Pervert
Far more to my liking than the first song.7/10

Enrique Iglesias - Tonight (I'm Fucking You)
This just goes on my nerves. 1/10

Rick James - Give It To Me Baby
Not really my cup of tea. 4/10

Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love
The most enjoyable song so far. 8/10

Queens of the Stone Age - Make It Wit Chu
Does nothing for me. 4/10

Nine Inch Nails - Closer
One of the better songs in this round. 7/10

The Vindictives - In the Corner
Above average, but there's something about the vocals I don't like. Therefore only 5,5/10

Mother's Finest - Give You All the Love (live)
Not the best version of this song, but definitely better than the studio version. Might seem a bit strange that I like this rather happy music, but I actually find the old live stuff by Mother's Finest very enjoyable - especially while ironing. 9/10

Anti Nowhere League - Reck A Nowhere
Good. 7,5/10

Jeff Buckley - Everybody Here Wants You
Another song which leaves me cold. 4/10

Slashstreetboys - I'll Kill You That Way
Simply altering the lyrics (which aren't even on topic) can't improve this musical abomination. Worst song in this list. 0/10

Not the best version of this song, but definitely better than the studio version. Might seem a bit strange that I like this rather happy music, but I actually find the old live stuff by Mother's Finest very enjoyable - especially while ironing. 9/10

Submission revealed lol.

I was ready to hate this but it's pretty damn well done and this guy does the bestBon Scott impersonation I've ever heard. 8/10

Descendents - Pervert

Awesome. 10/10

Thanks arg 1/10

Sexual chocolate 10/10

Obvious choice is obvious 6/10

Good song but I think I'm starting to hate Josh Homme 7/10

Nine Inch Nails - Closer

See Led Zep 6/10

Ace. 8/10

Cool funk stuffs 8/10

Cheesy novelty punk isn't my thing 4/10

Great song 9/10

1. AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep - 3/10
Gets old fast, and I've heard the original 1000 times more than I ever wanted to.

2. Descendents - Pervert - 6/10
Typically goofy/charming Descendents effort.

3. Enrique Inglesias - Tonight I'm Fucking You - 1/10
... and giving you AIDS.

4. Rick James - Give It To Me Baby - 8/10
#metoo

5. Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love - 6/10
-2 for obvs

6. Queens of the Stone Age - Make It Wit Chu - 5/10
Josh Homme has a good voice for this sort of thing, but this is uninspiring and repetitive.

7. NIN - Closer - 6/10
-2 for obvs

8. The Vindictives - In the Corner - 5/10
Mildly interesting snotty throwback punk

9. Mother's Finest - Give You All The Love - 6/10
Interesting discovery, there's definitely talent, but sounds like a safer version of Parliament/Funkadelic.

10. Anti Nowhere League - Reck a Nowhere - 6/10
I like ANL but their songs don't really hold my attention for long

11. Jeff Buckley - Everybody Here Wants You - 7/10
What a voice, not just in its range but in the subtleties of intonation. I would have chosen Lilac Wine instead for this theme - I had a friend at uni who'd say (half seriously) she'd fuck anyone who could sing that song to her

12. Slashstreet Boys - I'll Kill You That Way - 5/10
I lol'ed. OK, it's a bit of an easy target, but I've always found those boy band dance moves to be really quite gross and creepy, so it's ripe for a serial killer parody. How the fuck does this fit the theme though?

Dirty Deeds - this is fucking killer! Top Bon take and totally on theme 10/10
Pervert - Shitty but not too shitty punk 6/10
Tonight - yeah...it's catchy in a gay pop way l guess 3/10
Give it to me baby - l can't fault anything about this. And the girl is fucking gorgeous 10/10
Whole Lotta Love - Never was one of my fav tunes off of Zep II, it's just not as great as it's allure. Killer riffs of course but l always hated the middle. 7/10
Make it Wit Chu - The more l hear this band the more l like - l only know Songs For The Deaf and that's an awesome album 7/10
Closer - Ugh l have always hated Trent fucking Reznor and l hate this song. But l saw him on a HR soundtrack episode recently and l decided l like him 4/10
In The Corner - Yep you know with the intro beat it's gonna be ok. Nice and short. 7/10
Give You All The Love - Another perfect track! Top pick! 10/10
Reck-A-Nowhere - Criminally ignored band, not their greatest number but l love the geetar tone 8/10
Everybody Here Wants You - Apart from personal taste (an' that's all we got right?) it's another peerless tune. l can easily see the talent but it's just not my sort of background music. 6/10

That wasn't as distasteful as l was hoping. Cool enough tho.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
armory_from_larisa_s_story.jpg

7/10
lol

Descendents - Pervert
8/10
I haven't listened to much to Descendents, but I've heard good thangs.

4.5/10
Pinche pendejo.

7/10

7.5/10

7/10
Not the best QotSA

Nine Inch Nails - Closer
9/10
It may have been an obvious pic, but it's essential. And it's the only song so far that I find to be apropos fucking a big tiddy goth girl to, so there's that.

8.5/10
This is a great find.

6/10
I can only get so funky in one sitting, and Rick James already filled that quota.

9/10
This never fails to get the Christmas spirit going.

5/10
I don't associate coffee houses with sexy times, so why are we playing coffee house music?