UM member-themed mixtape game

Sorry. Past week was hectic and I had to take a wee break from the boards.

However. Six seven submissions. Good turnout.

Member Mixtape Game - HB: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6Xj2aNqK3HNGpWCXhcFKOka_LhOCh6I4

Chuck Berry - My Ding-a-Ling
Johnny Orr Band - We'll Get By (The Autism Song)
Divinyls - I Touch Myself
Pink Steel - We Fight For Cock!
Obliveon - Obscure Mindways
Laserguys - A Real Boy
Devo - Uncontrollable Urge

Go.

Last edited:
Oh shit, I forgot to send something for this. I was going to submit "There's No Wine Like the Blood's Crimson" by Aeternus just because I was genuinely interested in his opinion on it, rather than trying to be mean.

Sweet.

Chuck Berry - My Ding-a-Ling

As many times as I’ve heard about this song, I guess I’ve never actually listened to it. Pretty shit tbh. Thematic. 1/10.

Johnny Orr Band - We'll Get By (The Autism Song)

I was expecting a joke song. It was ok. I don’t really relate to this kind of autism. Thematic. 4/10.

Divinyls - I Touch Myself

This was the first one I wanted to submit but changed my mind, largely because I realized it was about obsession over someone else which isn’t my kind of perversion. Good song. Thematic enough though. 6/10.

Pink Steel - We Fight For Cock!

Apparently these are actual homosexuals making this, I applaud them. Dumb song but a true and heartfelt ode to the greatest human genitalia. Thematic. 6/10.

Obliveon - Obscure Mindways

A flattering pick, I don’t know what to say. :oops: Autism is like a puzzle board etcetc too compleks 4 u. Great song. Thematic. 8/10.

Laserguys - A Real Boy

This did not go in the direction I anticipated, but the intro gave me some very strong nostalgic autistic flashbacks. I have humped water balloons in the swimming pool as well, even though I prefer pillows in bed. Probably the most thematic. 8/10.

Devo - Uncontrollable Urge

I GOTTA TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT. Thematic. 8/10.

Chuck Berry - My Ding-a-Ling - 9
lol you wanker

Johnny Orr Band - We'll Get By (The Autism Song) - 8
is he really? didn't know that

Divinyls - I Touch Myself - 9
sounds about right

Pink Steel - We Fight For Cock! - 10
perfect for hbb that cocklover

Obliveon - Obscure Mindways - 8
good song but does not capture his gayness

Laserguys - A Real Boy - 9
flotation device humping? yes please

Devo - Uncontrollable Urge - 8
pretty homo

Reactions: The Butt and CiG
I regret not really knowing @HamburgerBoy well enough to have submitted a song to this game in time, but I would have submitted this based on his posts in the new black guy's topic.

Anyone who hasn't rated needs to do so by saturday night at midnight or I'm just continuing with what we have.

Reactions: arg