Non-metal Themed Mixtape Game

Omni

User
Apr 1, 2008
Basically exactly the same as the regular Themed Mixtape Game, except that metal is not allowed. Please keep metal and heavy rock that's right on the edge for the metal version of this thread.

The first theme: Love

Remember to stick to the theme. It is actually a theme with really wide possibilities beyond just poppy boy-girl love songs and ballads. Be creative!

PM me your songs. I'm capping this at 15 songs. I also won't double up on the same artist. The first person who submits an artist has exclusivity.

Man so many good ones. That's the one thing I hate about broad themes, too many possibilities. Go with something truly awesome? Go with something unexpected? Go with something meaningful? Fuck.

I think this thread could be better than the metal one as far as understanding fellow regulars better. Like until browsing the non-metal thread, I never would have guessed Satanstoenail is a big funk fan, or that Butt digs flamenco.

I'd be interested in trying out non metal stuff but I have a strict no rap/hip-hop policy.

Other people can submit what they want. If you don't like it, rate accordingly. Just actually try to listen to the songs.

Reactions: CiG
Oh, and if you want to do the rating part, please at least try to submit songs. If you miss the deadline, that's fine. Just don't want a bunch of people only rating and never submitting.

Oh, and if you want to do the rating part, please at least try to submit songs. If you miss the deadline, that's fine. Just don't want a bunch of people only rating and never submitting.

I don't see a lack of submissions becoming a problem tbh. In my experience, people tend to like making other people listen to their favorite songs.