Non-metal Themed Mixtape Game

I don't think we should explicitly ban non-metal from it because there is some non-metal that is very metal in spirit. Non-metal songs are unlikely to win anyway.

We're also not seeing such a deluge of non-metal submissions that I think a ban is at all necessary.

does this mean we're banning all non-metal from the metal game btw?

I almost think that's a good idea because this thread exists, but I'm not the one who decides that and I am not solid in my position on it. I definitely think non-metal tracks by metal artists (such as that Branikald song in this round) should remain as a possibility.

I guess my opinion on it is that the host of the current round in the other thread should decide that for their theme and post their stance on it. This thread is strictly non-metal.

Reactions: Phylactery
I most likely won't be participating in this one. My non metal leanings don't go much farther than prog rock, hard rock, folk rock, neo folk, and/or grunge annnnnd I feel like my ratings would greatly skew the thread's ratings.

I look forward to this. I do listen to nonmetal, but there's genres I prefer more than others. Tbh, i think these games give you a better sense of what people really listen to than just endless lists that's so popular here. And they are interactive, which is cool.

I look forward to judging, but like Krow, I don't know how much I can participate. My non-metal areas pretty much only extend to drone and classical

Just saw this, and im not really sure what to submit. Im pretty sure my taste in music couldnt be further removed from love songs, but ill see if I can find something appropriate.

Edit: Found a song and submitted.

Last edited: