Mixtape Game ExTreME EdiTiON!

I guess I should tally this shit up since EspaDa never rates and TechnicalBarbarity apparently isn't coming back.

Exmortus - Left to Die in the Paradox of Time - 7.4 @Baroque
Lychgate - Against the Paradoxical Guild - 6.9 @dwellerINTHEdark
Benediction - Paradox Alley - 6.4 @arg - 6.5 (this came third because Arg himself gave it a 10)
Omnium Gatherum - Paradox - 6.2 @CASSETTEISGOD (I was surprised he submitted this)
Artch - Paradox - 6.1 @HamburgerBoy
Odius Mortem - Domain of the Eternal Paradox - 6.1 @TechnicalBarbarity
Bad Boat - Paradox - 5.6 @Carpe Mortem
Deinonychus - Building the Paradox - 5.4 @Serjeant Grumbles
Meshuggah - The Paradoxical Spire - 3.6 @EspaDa (this deserved to come last, terrible band)

Congrats Baroque.

Woah, what? I thought I would never win one of these again, since I decided to submit songs on my own terms and let what is popular around here be damned. Even TB the other Exmortus fan who plays these didn't like that album (I always did). Plus I half submitted it as a joke since it's probably the weirdest Exmortus song. I do like the song but just surprised, here.

Reactions: CiG
Decapitated is shit. I don't get you EspaDa, you like some really great stuff but then you like Meshuggah, Decapitated and In Flames ;)

When I was playing WoW there was a guild called "Winds of Creation" on my server. One of the members was called Fleshcrawl and clearly the guild should have been called "Descend into the Absurd" since it's 100 times better than that Decapitated album.

He used to rate, but I'd estimate he's rated maybe one out of the past 10 he's participated in.

He actually won a round and Satanstoenail disqualified him because he didn't rate it haha.