2018 Themed Mixtape Game

... dude don't pay any attention to them and rate these songs just as you would. Just the usual whiny bitches crying again is all. I think its super ironic that krow almost always downrates songs(and doesnt even finish them) from genres he doesnt like and he turns around and litearlly accuses you of doing what he usually does. :lol: He's a crybaby and makes a big deal out of anything that doesn't got the way he wants it to go.

I’m kinda just enjoying ignoring you when you mention me but Jesus fucking Christ are you really saying something about someone else whining when they don’t get their way?

Shouldn’t you be trying to figure out how @Satanstoenail bullied the cyber police into removing all traces of his domestic abuse from the internet or how @Phylactery is Omni posting from the UK or some other retarded shit that’s actually killing the forum even though you think you’re the gmd extra hairy second coming of Jesus Christ?

the only thing killing this forum is whiny bitches like yourself. I brought life back to this place and have numerous people who have even said so. You on the other hand are nothing more than a whiny bitch-ass crybaby who's sour all the time. Most of your posts are nothing but complaints and drive by comments. Man i can just imagine how awesome your life is :lol:

And yes its very easy to get your info removed from the web, record expunged, etc. Its also very easy to use a proxy server. Cry moar.

"WHY DONT PEOPLE VOTE THE WAY I WANT THEM TO WAAAAA"
"WHY DID YOU WIN THE THEMED MIXTAPE GAME WAAAA"
"WHY DID YOU MAKE A FINAL ROUND WAAAAA"

edit: and btw im not the only person here who thinks hes omni or an alt. Even most of the in-crowd thinks so, and some even thought that way before i did. But i like how you're trying to steer this to other places and tag other people("COME HELP ME GUYZ" lol) just because i pointed out that you're a sourpuss. Pathetic fat bastard...
WbiNEVJ.jpg

Last edited:
The constant bickering is enough to make the rest of us non-arguers no longer care to take part in the forum. I really don't care who it's coming from or what it's about TBH. I thought we were here to talk music? If you don't like someone just put them on ignore. /fixed

yeah but some of the guys here dont even talk music and live in the social forum. Reality has been unkind to them so they think this place is their imaginary playground and that they're the cool kids(when in reality they're dorks who would have their lunch money taken from them). For example, when was the last time SatansCableGuy contributed anything to this forum? the guy is just an overall sour individual who cant even keep my name out of his mouth.

i "play" by a very simple rule. "don't start none, wont be none"

The constant bickering is enough to make the rest of us non-arguers no longer care to take part in the forum. I really don't care who it's coming from or what it's about TBH. I thought we were here to talk music? If you don't like someone just put them on ignore. /fixed
The ignore function is problematic because it just removes content from whichever user you’re ignoring and conversations no longer make sense. And in the case of someone like TB who spends every waking minute of every day here posting in everything, the whole GMD ceases to make sense.

the guy is just an overall sour individual who cant even keep my name out of his mouth.
This expression that you like to use all the time is really odd. ‘Ooh yeah can’t even keep my name out of your dirty little mouth faggot’ ewwww.

QUOTE="TechnicalBarbarity, post: 11820378, member: 121356"]i "play" by a very simple rule. "don't start none, wont be none"[/QUOTE]
Except that’s bullshit because you start shit all the time and you fucking love the drama.

The ignore function is problematic because it just removes content from whichever user you’re ignoring and conversations no longer make sense. And in the case of someone like TB who spends every waking minute of every day here posting in everything, the whole GMD ceases to make sense.

This expression that you like to use all the time is really odd. ‘Ooh yeah can’t even keep my name out of your dirty little mouth faggot’ ewwww.

QUOTE="TechnicalBarbarity, post: 11820378, member: 121356"]i "play" by a very simple rule. "don't start none, wont be none"
Except that’s bullshit because you start shit all the time and you fucking love the drama.[/QUOTE]

it's true, how many times did you go around to different threads mentioning me in the last week or so? I NEVER start shit with anyone on here without them taking a shot at me first. Not once has it happened, and that's literally a fact. You on the other hand are just a scorned broad who cant stop talking about me. Get over it and stop trying to take shots at me every chance you get, especially if you cant handle my responses. Like i told you last time when you went crying to deron, if you cant take the heat then stay the fuck out of the kitchen.

xoxo

Last edited: