Themed Mixtape Game Mk. 2

Vegard Pompey

ALLY TO GOOD, NIGHTMARE TO YOU
Feb 26, 2008
Duwang
Due to overwhelming popular demand, the themed mixtape game is back! Tell all your friends and start developing elaborate backstories for your alt accounts. I will host this first round with the same format as before but if anyone has any suggestions for changes or improvements please post them in the thread.

The rules:
  • Each round, the host picks a theme and the participants submit metal songs that fit the theme. The host assembles a playlist of the songs. Songs should be submitted as youtube links PM'd to the host.
  • The participants rate (and optionally review) the songs on a scale from 1-10. The song with the highest average rating wins, and the participant who submitted the winning song becomes host of the next round.
  • You can still rate/review the playlist even if you didn't submit a track.
  • Participants who submitted songs but fail to submit ratings within 1 week of the playlist being published will be publicly humiliated in the town square.
The original themed mixtape game started back in January of 2016. Can you believe it? That's more than 6 years ago, now. Doesn't that just make you all feel old? It brings to mind a fitting theme, though. The theme for the first round of the new mixtape game is...

TIME.

PM me your best time-themed tunes. I'd like to have the playlist up by the weekend so please have your songs submitted by Friday, April 15th.

Does the song need to have the word "time" in its title or does it have to be mentioned directly in the lyrics? Can we, for example, submit instrumental tracks? It's been such a long time since we last played this game I hardly remember anything lol. I have had a couple of girlfriends since that time, I remember first playing this game haha - I told one of my exes to shut up, I have to post a new mixtape game theme cause I was the winner of the previous one hahaha

I have submitted my choice. Let's hit the ground running, pals! I am actually excited about this. It's like taking up a long-forgotten habit again lol

3c8de8793f9a470c2c4f6b504dcc56fb87c0ecf7.gifv