Themed Mixtape Game

exactly, you fucking snitch. it came after you ratted on me. I love this, im going to save your screenshot to remind you how much of a snitch you are. bahahah cant believe you actually did the work for me here, this was awesome :lol:

Again you fail the Sally-Anne Test.

I added you to my signature back on Jan 14 2018. You sent me an incoherent PM rambling about something. 6 hours later MetalAges removes it from my signature and asks me to stop. Two days after that, he replies to both of us, again asking us to stop. The only time frame that makes sense is that you snitched first.

EDIT: Here's a timeline in case you're struggling

timeline.png

SNITCHBURGERBOY CONFIRMED :lol:

This PM? Where i made fun of you for saying stuff like "you said you liked and respect me dude"?
lSi5Ksi.png

was this why you initally snitched on me?

HAHAHHA YOU FUCKING RAT! :lol:

Please post every PM you've received from MetalAges regarding my being in your signature. So far you're only posting stuff after MetalAges asked me to stop picking on you.

Jan 14: HEY DERON HES SHITTING UP THREADS WITH PERSONAL VENDETAS AND HAS ME IN HIS SIG

JAN 16: DERON DELETES MY SIG AND SAYS THAT I'M SHITTING UP THREADS

BAHahahhahahha You will forever be known as a snitch from now on dude.

HamburgerSnitch!

Jan 14: HEY DERON HES SHITTING UP THREADS WITH PERSONAL VENDETAS AND HAS ME IN HIS SIG

JAN 16: DERON DELETES MY SIG AND SAYS THAT I'M SHITTING UP THREADS

BAHahahhahahha You will forever be known as a snitch from now on dude.

HamburgerSnitch!

More like

Earliest Jan 14, you: HAHAHAHA I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU PUTTING ME IN YOUR SIGNATURE HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK HOW MUCH I DON'T CARE

Six hours later Jan 14, admin: Hello Mr. Burger, I've received complaints and ask that you stop including TechBarn in your signature

Ten minutes after that Jan 14. me: TechBarb is a snitch and a hypocrite, why should I stop including him in my signature?

Wait, you're admitting that he only deleted your signature two days later, even though it took only 6 hours after MetalAges CONFIRMED that you reported me? Fucking snitch. Lying about genocide is in your fucking genes you goddamned pussy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More like

Earliest Jan 14, you: HAHAHAHA I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU PUTTING ME IN YOUR SIGNATURE HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK HOW MUCH I DON'T CARE

Six hours later Jan 14, admin: Hello Mr. Burger, I've received complaints and ask that you stop including TechBarn in your signature

Ten minutes after that Jan 14. me: TechBarb is a snitch and a hypocrite, why should I stop including him in my signature?

whatever you say Snitchy. Again Bravo, he never gave me your name and said you were the one snitching on me. But you literally just confirmed it. You can go back and try to spin it any way you want, but its there for everyone to see. This was fucking awesome man. :kickass:

Wait, you're admitting that he only deleted your signature two days later, even though it took only 6 hours after MetalAges CONFIRMED that you reported me? Fucking snitch. Lying about genocide is in your fucking genes you goddamned pussy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ahhh the "im beat so let me start talking about the genocide again" move. I love it, dude. Reminds me of the good 'ole days. Are you twitching right now? :lol: goddamn snitchboy

whatever you say Snitchy. Again Bravo, he never gave me your name and said you were the one snitching on me. But you literally just confirmed it. You can go back and try to spin it any way you want, but its there for everyone to see. This was fucking awesome man. :kickass:

You just admitted that he removed your signature two days AFTER he removed mine.

he sent me numerous messages asking me to remove them. ones that even go back to 2015.

But go ahead and keep scrambling over the fact that you outted yourself as being a STRAIGHT UP SNITCH! bahahhahaha

i hear Anacrusis' Snitches and Whispers is one of your favorite albums!

he sent me numerous messages asking me to remove them. ones that even go back to 2015.

But go ahead and keep scrambling over the fact that you outted yourself as being a STRAIGHT UP SNITCH! bahahhahaha

i hear Anacrusis' Snitches and Whispers is one of your favorite albums!

Post them.