2019 Themed Mixtape Game

What should the winner of this game get?

• Pick the theme of the next metal mixtape game for the host

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Host the next metal mixtape game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Veto the next metal mixtape game theme and force host to choose another theme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pre-emptively ban a genre from being represented in the next metal mixtape game

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
You're prolly ill from your cigarette usage. No matter what your symptoms are I'm blaming that! People who vape, take note: in the long run might be proven to be worse than cigarettes. Even the "non-nicotine" marijuana versions. I'm at a medical conference at the moment and there have been a couple of lectures so far on vaping and the case studies have been alarming to put it mildly. Smoking a heated battery turns out to be a bad idea folks! Sorry, I don't get on the soap box often but when I do it's about smoking end rant.

oh I definitely agree that is part of why it took me so long to recover! I’ve never had a cough this bad. I quit smoking for over a year and then I started again from just having them here and there on nights out. Since I started again, I can only smoke menthols, though. And all menthol and flavoured cigarettes are being banned in the UK in a few months time supposedly. So that’s when I’ll quit again.

which I’m excited for because the year I did quit, I felt much better in general.

Reactions: dwellerINTHEdark