Non-metal Themed Mixtape Game

Second half was pretty metal and the first half was at least as metal as 90s Corrosion of Conformity.

Hey I'm more than happy to let you win this round, no worries.
lol in no way did you win this round though. And you do realize if i stuck with my initial score you would wouldn't have even came close. I was trying to be nice ;)

Sounded to me like a mixture of rock & roll and hardcore punk with a metal guitar tone or something.
:err:

i laugh at anyone that even questions whether that song is metal or not. Im truly baffled at some of you tbh. You guys have been listening to metal for most of your lives and have been posting on this forum for years and you guys still cant tell what is metal and what isn't?

even stated in their wiki page for a few of you plebs ...
"They formed a new version of the band in 1995 with singer Michale Graves and drummer Dr. Chud. This incarnation of Misfits had a more heavy metal sound, and released the albums American Psycho (1997) and Famous Monsters (1999) before dissolving in 2000."

Last edited:
lol in no way did you win this round though. And you do realize if i stuck with my initial score you would wouldn't have even came close. I was trying to be nice ;)

If y'all didn't penalize it in the first place...
It's just new to me that we have to scrutinize every song instead of basing it off what the band is known for. Game just got a tad more tedious. Buuuut let's move on, we've hashed it out haha.

But we're ratings songs here not the bands ;)

Ok so the next theme will be red hot love making, bumping uglies, rocking the trailer, dropping the anchor, sinking the sausage, mattress dancing etc.

giphy.gif