game: what song?

hey, sorry Mariner. Noone came up with a new, but we can continue as before, cant we? I mean, there was no prize for mine, it can be forgotten.

ahh..

lord I feel I tried much more than most
and I've done the things I wanted to
it's that useless contribution that leads to a solution for me
:(

nah, i should fuck off.. i screw up everything.. i think i'll also need to change my sig.

suicide.gif

3 - Its a band that almost toured with amorphis, and not dead tree.. oh, and not godhead. So I think only one is left. Then check the date and get that cd ffs! :)

5 - A band that was half of sisters of mercy once

6 - as I said, its a tricky one.. :)

7 - i think the artist is guessed, innit? still can be found by the lyrics line...

Arhh, no. 3 is "Permanent Sollution" by Paradise Lost, would have had that right away if I'd bothered continuing after the first one. How can you people not know that? Classic.

yeah, I think ppl dont know that album from Paradise Lost cos its more like depeche mode-like :) .. You won!

I even quoted the refrain 6 posts ago!! .. :Smug:

The results so far:
1 Skid Row - 18 and Life - winner: Allan
2 Katatonia - March 4 - winner: Frodnat
3 Paradise Lost - Permanent Solution - winner: Allan
4 Dreadful Shadows - The Vortex - winner: Morpheus
5 ?-?
6 ?-?
7 ?-?

uhm, sorry Frodnat, I missed your line. I'm blind.

Alright: I give another hint for 6, people!! I have already told the artist HAHAHA!!! It's Tricky!!!!! Bah! (the trip-hop playing guy formerly in Massive Attack) Song title is Bury the evidence. Nice one.

5 - The Mission: Afterglow (Sum and Substance) - my fav song from them ((why did i think there were any darkwave ppl in a doom place?!..))

7 - I thought its kinda obvious (from the context) that its Roger Waters.. 4:56 a.m. from Pros and Cons of HitchH. (as I already told the title)

I admit that it was hard, but hey, cant believe noone noticed at least my hints when I quoted a whole verse from Paradise Lost or told the answer.. :p

tricky was never part of massive attack, he just guested on blue lines. just to get it straight.

too bad i've no access to the computer with sound, coz i'd guess at least three entries :-/

"Originally, Tricky was a member of the Wild Bunch, a Bristol-based rap troupe that eventually metamorphosed into Massive Attack during the early '90s. Tricky provided pivotal raps on Massive Attack's groundbreaking 1992 album, Blue Lines" Yeah, true.. but i think still its from where hes known for most ppl.. Which ones would you have guessed? :)

tricky - you just can't mistake his voice for anything
paradise lost - 'host' is actually one of my favourite albums by them and 'permanent...' is easily one of finest songs from that one.
waters - oh well, i like the guy...

maybe also katatonia but would be some troubles with the title.