song names game

I would delete this thread but i don't know how i tried to make freinds here and make a game that is fun for everyone i signed on becuz i like cob and not for spelling lessons and to learn about cob. so i am not going to leave cuz a few ass holes told me to

:lol: if you were goin to *make friends* you really fucked it up sucker

Would you go so far as to say, you often type with your balls and face simultaneously?

Not usually. My face may hit the keyboard every now and then when I pass out on it, but that's usually after my nuts have slapped it during fapping, so it's never a simultaneous thing, but there is a certain order to it I guess =D

Not usually. My face may hit the keyboard every now and then when I pass out on it, but that's usually after my nuts have slapped it during fapping, so it's never a simultaneous thing, but there is a certain order to it I guess =D

I was fucking eating! :lol:

Aah dear, COBOT is fucking funny..... Sir

Yall_nggas_postin_in_a_troll_thread.png

I would delete this thread but i don't know how i tried to make freinds here and make a game that is fun for everyone i signed on becuz i like cob and not for spelling lessons and to learn about cob. so i am not going to leave cuz a few ass holes told me to

dammit, just fuck off and take your internet-friends and spelling shit with you on the way out.

Why would you not just go outside, or to school and make friends? You seem to need school, spend more time there. Also, learn to punctuate your sentences. It looks like you are slapping your hand down on your keyboard, and the internal voice of the reader hears nothing but shit-spewing in his head.

Make yourself look like a dumbass kid, who puts no effort into something as simple as writing a sentence in his own native language, will get you very little respect.

Also you're a fagot.